Options

Earned over 1.6 million fans from a date!!!

:o That's ironic that I gained over 1.6 mil fans from a date (by reaching 500 points on a girl) while I only earn 200k fans for a 24 hours movie. Haha... does it mean I should focus on Flirting and Dating??? funny

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Dating is one of the best ways to gain fans fast. It can get pricey but it's worth it if you want to get your ranking up fast. :]
    It also helps if your date is in the higher rankings as well. You can see the percentage of fans someone can get you in your contacts list.

I dated a GC friend with 200% more fans, got them to 100 hearts and got 2.25M fans lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

Not only fans, even the best way to earn XP.
    So keep dating lol.
  • Options
    OceanLaneOceanLane Registered Users 48 Posts
    Hmm it might be a bug only for me? Lol

Also one more question, when you date Game Center friends who have 200% fans, it basically double your fans?
    For instance, if you have 50k fans and you date someone who has 200% fans, make relationship to 100,
    Your fans will be 100k?
    _______[Game Center ID:Ocean_Lane]_______
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Pretty much :o They are the way forward to reaching ultimate stardom quickly hehe!
  • Options
    Oh then there is another bug for me :(
    Although I scored 5 hearts on a date, it did not double my fans:/ lol
  • Options
    My bad for reading your previous post wrong lol xD

You won't gain fans from single dates it's when you hit a new relationship status such as Dating - Couple- Engaged etc :)
  • Options
    Oh, so I guess when I hit 500?( was it 500 after 100? Maybe 250?) I would not gain doubled fans?
  • Options
    Your next status is Dating which is when you reach 250 :) So yeah get up to there and you'll gain some fans hehe! If not you'll defiantly get some when you hit 500 :D
  • Options
    Oh so I hit 250 with this 200% fans lady, and it didn't double my fans but it might not be a bug?
  • Options
    It's been a long time since I done the dating game haha! So I am a bit rusty xD But I've had a look and it is defiantly 500 hearts will gain fans :D as that is the next BIG relationship status.

So you are defiantly not experiencing a bug :)
  • Options
    Phew that's good to know! Thank you very much!

Also when the status became "dating" and if I did not pay attention to them, they will try to break up?
  • Options
    :D No probelemo Glad to have helped :3

You'll get a star news announcement when you hit a new relationship status with your date stating how many fans you get (if you earn any from that particular stage). You'll have to date them daily if you want to avoid the break up call :) You are only safe from that once you are married.

A good trick to do when you have too much going on and can't fit a date in is to go to a dating location, select the person you want to date and then do not click the speech bubble. Just leave them there and do your thing. Your date will be waiting there for you until you are ready to date. Just remember where you left them hehe!
  • Options
    Did you get a Starnews announcements every time you hit a milestone?
    Also I'm not sure if this is correct, but the announcement wont come up unless you hit the rewards when you get to the 100. It would say like "Dating 1: Gia" or something like that for the relationship rewards. The announcement is when you'd get the fans as well.

If you do not pay attention to them at all no matter what the status (except marriage), then they will leave you.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yes so far with this gc friend, I got 2 announcements, 1st one I gained double fans, 2nd one, I did not gain double fans, I hit 5 hearts both of times though :/
  • Options
    Thank you very much for giving me a hand to both of you!

Also great tips:)
  • Options
    Yep you're next milestone that will gain fans for is at 500 :)

Glad to be of service ^_^
  • Options
    So I got to Dating 1 with a rank #5 with 120M fans on my star's list and got 3,395,027 fans from it. Dunno the percentage as it didn't really state it. I didn't get them to 100 hearts by dating, just by gifting. I'm on the B list as well, dunno if that affects anything.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Ohh just remembered there was post regarding fans for relationship milestones :D
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?92481-Earned-over-1-6-million-fans-from-a-date!!!

They claimed to have gained 1.6M fans from gaining 500Relationship points which is the Couple milestone :o No idea whether they were dating a GC/FB friend or a game contact though.

Might be an idea to merge these posts with the one above :3
  • Options
    I approve :) whatever you think is good~
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    JustinStorm821JustinStorm821 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Dating is one of the best ways to gain fans fast. It can get pricey but it's worth it if you want to get your ranking up fast. :]
    It also helps if your date is in the higher rankings as well. You can see the percentage of fans someone can get you in your contacts list.

I dated a GC friend with 200% more fans, got them to 100 hearts and got 2.25M fans lol

Say I was dating a C-Lister (which I am); would it be possible for them to get to B or A list or do they just be lazy and stay a C-Lister... By the way, does their list depend on how many fans I get from dating them? For example.. Say I am dating a D-Lister and I get 200 fans. If I were to date a higher lister, would I get even more fans?
  • Options
    Whatever rank they are is what they will be for the game from what I've observed. But I could be wrong because I haven't done serious dating in ages xD

Their list definitely depends on how many fans you get, but what matters more is the percent of fans you will get with them (which is shown in their info).

As said above, I dated a GC friend that gave me 200% more fans and got 2.25M fans. That means 1% fan increase would be 11,250 fans, 100% would be 1.125M, etc. :]
    dfk75h.jpg