Options

has my game ended?

I have 200 m fans and I am now getting only random offers from my agent. Has my game ended or is there anything more? Should I wait or can I end the game?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    200M is the maximum number of fans obtainable in the current version. It will most likely be increased when a new update is released. But now you have 200M fans it's not the end, you have got to maintain them by doing projects regularly. You can lose them through inactivity.

If you are on level 28 (that being the highest level possible atm) and this is happening to you then you most likely have completed all the current goals but new content is released regularly, so sit tight and wait for an update :D

If not then good news! You're not done yet ^_^ Try leveling up as some projects are only available when on a certain level :3

This is what I am currently doing as I am not getting any more goals either. I am on level 23 and I know there are more on higher levels :) So I am doing the random projects and dating to collect XP ^_^

So yes definitely wait xD I know it is boring (I'm currently bored of my game too) But leveling up/waiting will be worth it in the end, I promise xD
  • Options
    ShaheenArshiaShaheenArshia Registered Users 13 Posts
    I am ranked 1 with 200 m fans and also acquired full dating points. Now, I am just receiving random offers from my agent, nothing special. Does this mean I have finished the game?
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    The maximum level is level 28, so if youre not there, youre not done. :)

Getting 200M fans doesnt guarantee youre done. You could easily lose fans from inactivity! The fans really dont mean much when it comes to completion. It is more of the level. Same with the dating points. That has nothing to do with game completion, that is more of preference whether you want to date or not.

Plus, you can never really "finish" this game. This game updates every so often, giving out more content. So while you may be left with only projects and can get boring (trust me, ive been there) you arent done. If you are stuck in this situation, just do one or two projects a day. This is what I did when there were no updates for a couple months, and racked up a lot of cash. Then more updates came out and i was pretty much well off for cash, so you never know :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    As I said in your previous post regarding this http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?92493-has-my-game-ended

I am in the same situation as yourself. I'm not getting anymore goals either but I am on level 23. So if you aren't on level 28, level up & more will become available :) If you are on level 28 sit tight and wait for a new update to be released which happens on a regular basis :D
  • Options
    I didn't notice you has posted before!

Merged your posts together because there is no reason to have the same post by the same person right? :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I was just in the middle of doing that haha xD
  • Options
    We need to stop sharing brains. xD
    Thanks for bringing up the link though :3 SEE THAT WAS TEAMWORK. :P

So yeah, Shaheen just keep on playing and leveling. Hopefully that will get you some new goals, but if not, then you'll have to just wait for the next update :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Haha! We really do need to get out of eachother's heads :p
    It was the question and the username it just sprung to me that I had answered this before haha! I thought for a minute I hadn't posted my reply lol! HIGH FIVE xD

Yep, pretty much Shaheen, if you're on level 28 wait for an update and in the mean time maintain your fans, if not then level up and you should get some more goals :o
  • Options
    I am at rank 1 with 200 m fans. I am no longer receiving special projects or meeting new people, just random offers from my agent. Have I finished my game?
  • Options
    Your previous two posts regarding this matter have been answered :3
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?92493-has-my-game-ende

Please follow the above link to read responses :)

P.S I have also messaged you the same link for your reference :o
  • Options
    We have thoroughly answered to both of your posts; there is no need for you to post the same question again because you will pretty much get the same answers.

This post will be merged into your previous posts.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Oops. Sorry for bothering, but I wasn't receiving any replies, so I was posting repeatedly. But now got your message. Thanks for checking up.
  • Options
    Interesting that you couldn't see our replies, as both Samurai and I were replying! This is a public forum and everyone can see all the threads, so it's strange you couldn't see this one specifically. :0
    dfk75h.jpg