Options

Have you ever met Amelia Stewart in game?

So when I was d-lister, I have looked at this forum, and I guess I saw the post from Zbj?
She was basically explaining how she found her husband, she said when she was d-lister, she'd looked up
A-listers and decided who to marry when she'd be finally A-lister.

Since I read her post, I thought it'd be more fun than just to be an A-lister but have some goal to achieve.

So I have done the same thing, found this character named "Amelia Stewart" but she actually never appears in my game lol.
It seems she is just in game character on the list for me at the moment. She might appear someday though when updates come around.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody has seen this character in your game lol.

I am curious haha.28A51DD3-8CAC-47B7-9BF3-C275CF188104_zpsknj3vlgt.jpg
_______[Game Center ID:Ocean_Lane]_______

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I don't think I've seen her :]

The people are very likely to be random and accustomed to your game! Especially with the contact wipes, it's changed on me a few times, plus my list is full of Game Center friends rather than in-game ones. However, I've seen a character with a tiger shirt, which doesn't exist as a usable top in the game!

Hopefully she does appear in your game eventually. Keep on looking! :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    OceanLaneOceanLane Registered Users 48 Posts
    Shiro,
    Thanks for trying to be a help to find her:]
    Guess what happened...

I finally met her in game, now I am ready to collect all rings lol. she'll be the last one to engage and marry haha.

63CF8DF9-D7FD-4C81-9053-AD7295047071_zpszjzq2jng.jpgAAB6E295-EEE6-4268-A674-F9E660CB505F_zpslu8ianlb.jpg
  • Options
    congratulations!!! Glad you found the one :P !!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    OceanLaneOceanLane Registered Users 48 Posts
    Haha yup, thanks Shiro for caring about my silly idea! XD
  • Options
    I dont see any silly idea here! :3 I'm quite amazed that you can find people on your list in the first place! x3
    You're very welcome :D
    dfk75h.jpg