Options

Valentine's Day update!

New quests! New clothes! Valentine's Day hearts! And I love these adorable little red Androids hanging out on the streets!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Looks like Android got their special holiday. I have iOS and got nothing :\

There has been history of Android-special holidays before. In the A-List, for St. Patrick's Day had a little android pet for android only, so i bet those hanging androids are just special for you :]

Hoping that iOS gets the update today.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh wow that sounds so adorably awesome :3

This may be Android's time to shine seeing as iOS has taken priority recently :D

But fingers crossed iOS, Kindle, and iOSX get this update soon ^_^
  • Options
    Jag18Jag18 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Kindle Fire just got the update! Can't believe we got the update before Apple! Don't think that ever happen before. Hope you guys get the update soon.
  • Options
    Jag18 wrote: »
    Kindle Fire just got the update! Can't believe we got the update before Apple! Don't think that ever happen before. Hope you guys get the update soon.

Woooo!!! I'm pleased to hear it! It's about time the android and kindle devices had the updates first :)
  • Options
    Wow that is a miracle! xD

Please glu give iOS this update please ;< I hope nothing went wrong with the update...MAYBE THEY'RE FIXING BUGS FOR ONCE?! :0
    Guess I can only hope...lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hi there, Stardom folks. iOS update should be coming *very* soon (i.e. possibly today).
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks for letting us know!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi there, Stardom folks. iOS update should be coming *very* soon (i.e. possibly today).

Sweeeeetttttt!!!!!! Thank you for letting us know! I was actually gonna say the updates for iOS seem to become available around 12am-1am here in England when released :3 Eeek! *Borat Voice* I am exciteeee! :p

Do you know if an update for iOSX is being released today btw?
  • Options
    They usually come around for me at noon xD

I would like to know about OSX too actually. I just got a new Macbook Pro and noticed (well, I've noticed for a while) that it's still on the New York update. :0 Also would like to know if linking my game from iPad to Macbook would work? I actively use both though so would there be much issues syncing my game? Thanks.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    The marvels of time difference xD

I asked because a member posted about it earlier today and also because I might be getting a mac (as Shiro already knows :3) but I wondered the same. I don't want to sync my iphone to the mac if I start a separate Hollywood game on it and it will wipe my current game on my iphone o.O
  • Options
    Update is now live on iOS. There are no plans at this time for updates to Mac.
  • Options
    Thank you!

Okay, thanks for letting us know :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you Super Admin :D That's a shame about mac though! Just seen the update on the appstore eeekkkkkk so excited!!!!! xD
  • Options
    We also want to get some more visibility to your great community here... there's a news post about it here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?95063-Want-to-share-your-new-VDay-outfits-with-the-world
  • Options
    We also want to get some more visibility to your great community here... there's a news post about it here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?95063-Want-to-share-your-new-VDay-outfits-with-the-world

Oh wow! This is wonderful and a really nice idea! I will be sure to add a post for the album :3 I'll work on it this evening :D and it is great to read the support of this wonderful community! :o Many Thanks!
  • Options
    This sounds awesome!! I'll make sure to participate too :]

I'll definitely do it after I get my event rewards this weekend!! <3

Thank you for supporting this community. It's a wonderful one and this is just such a treat. Thanks again!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    I think I just got the update on my iPad.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    SJ_R wrote: »
    I think I just got the update on my iPad.

Woooo!!! That's pretty much everyone except mac :(
  • Options
    Poor OSX :[ They didnt even get to see christmas :\
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Poor OSX :[ They didnt even get to see christmas :\

The Glu Grinch stole it :p
  • Options
    The Glu Grinch stole it :p

Hehe. That's pretty accurate. ;)
  • Options
    Hehe. That's pretty accurate. ;)

Haha!! And let's hope romance isn't dead for Mac users *boomtish* :p
  • Options
    Haha!! And let's hope romance isn't dead for Mac users *boomtish* :p

Alas, it seems like it will be many lonely nights. :(
  • Options
    The poor OSX users are going to be celebrating Forever Alone Day. :(
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Alas, it seems like it will be many lonely nights. :(
    Shiro wrote: »
    The poor OSX users are going to be celebrating Forever Alone Day. :(

It certainly seems that way... hopefully they're shot by Cupid's Arrow real soon otherwise they'll be hitting the lonely hearts columns xD
  • Options
    Jag18Jag18 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Just wanted to share something. 208tmr5.jpg

I play this game on my Kindle fire and as you can see we have these new red things that look like the android mascot they give cash and stuff out so not mad or anything but I'm just curious if the Apple game users have this as well or is this just a kindle and Android thing.
  • Options
    I just checked in the exact location and I do not have it. I'm on an iPad and iPhone.

Kindle is hosted by Amazon, and not necessarily by glu directly. So they probably just took the Android's copy of the update and used it for their update, especially since the Android version came out first.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Jag18 wrote: »
    Just wanted to share something. 208tmr5.jpg

I play this game on my Kindle fire and as you can see we have these new red things that look like the android mascot they give cash and stuff out so not mad or anything but I'm just curious if the Apple game users have this as well or is this just a kindle and Android thing.

That has got to be the cutest little thing I have ever seen!!! I want one :3
  • Options
    CloeyCloey Registered Users 38 Posts
    My niece received the update yesterday I haven't yet.
  • Options
    Cloey wrote: »
    My niece received the update yesterday I haven't yet.

That is odd as kindle, Android and iOS have all had the update. If you are playing on Mac, sadly there is no update for it currently.