Options

whas the Buzz about?

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I couldnt find any info on the new Buzz tab. I was clicking through too fast when Charlene mentioned it. This has actually brought me out of lurker mode, so heres a formal hello to you all :)

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    A big Stardom welcome out of lurker mode, stardomAddict! x3

This literally just came out and I'm excited for it! Charlene never really mentioned it for me and I personally haven't seen anything about it yet. But obviously, you'd have to be currently nominated, which I'm not sure how many people would get nominated in the amount of time given form the update so far... but when it does get more common, we'll definitely see what all the buzz is about :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    stardomAddictstardomAddict Registered Users 6 Posts
    If i could figure out how to post pics frommy tablet i'd show you. It says that all foru of us up for the award have a 25% chance if winning. I know I wont because I was only a 4 star at the end of filming. I remember Charlene saying to generate buzz but i cant remember how she said to do it.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    From what I can tell it's another way to interact with other players :D We won't know for sure until we got nominated for an award :3

As for the 4 star rating... that is just a theory.. I have been nominated and won awards with 4 star projects so you never know when you may be taking that gold or silver mermaid home :p

A huge starry welcome to the forums, StardomAddict ^_^
  • Options
    You can check online to see how your tablet screenshots :] (I saw you post in the FB contacts so I'm just assuming you don't have iOS x3)
    But if you do have iOS, you can hit the home button and power button at the same time and your screen should flash.

Ah I see! Hmm, hopefully when people get to them, we can help each other out here :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Okay so I got nominated, but it's a 48 hour wait.

Charlene says to do projects before your nomination to create more buzz and get higher chance of winning. :]

So, problem solved! :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    stardomAddictstardomAddict Registered Users 6 Posts
    I got it, the buzz is generated when you finsh a project. My girl is nominated but is in the middle of a 48hr, so her buzz is still at 25%. My guy jumped 18% when he finished a 24hr shoot. Nothing changed when i went on a date or bought new clothes or when i signed on todo a new project.
  • Options
    It only generates buzz for completed projects in the 48 hours before the ceremony from what I can see :3

I can't wait to try this out :D
  • Options
    I'm gonna do projects like crazy when I get home xD

Will definitely log progressions with different projects :]

Oh, I realise I said before the nomination, but I meant ceremony xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    eep my opponent's percentages already rose since I first posted xD I'm at 11.78% haha.... I'll catch back up... o.o
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    So I discovered that you lose about 1% per hour while inactive. :0

Also, whenever you do a project, your percentage will increase by approximately double the film length. :]

Hope it helps! It's all from observation so hopefully I did okay x3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    An offer popped up for me about this new awards dress for $0.99 that gives you 20%-50% I think. I bought it but I accidentally deleted the picture of the offer ;-; If anyone has gets the offer please post! x3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    maniamania Registered Users 9 Posts
    kU4NbpG.jpg

Can you post a picture of the outfit please? I'd like to see the full outfit.
  • Options
    Thank you for the picture! It's going on the wiki :3

75cae0f5834e4e62bcc107e2ec2a49dd_zpseedfef3e.jpg
    Here is the dress :3 I took a better picture than the one i posted before x3
    It's kinda like an upgrade from the $1200 dress....

The instructions for the dress seem unclear to me as well or is that just me :| I don't understand WHEN I'd actually be wearing this dress for the rewards (besides at the actual STAR awards of course)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

I received one, but it is unclean to me too!
    Maybe when Charlene calls to send the limo, you say wait and wear it lol.
  • Options
    Whoah I just noticed that mine was $0.99 and yours is $1.28....
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Mine was 69p here in England which is roughly around $0.99 :o
  • Options
    What device do you use mania? If you're on a kindle it may be different..... or you live in Canada or something lol

If not either of those, then not sure why your price is different or not -.o
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I completely got jipped! I did some calculations and even though the dress says it will give 20%-50%, I only got 14% >:[
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Me too! It raised me by 16% and I still lost haha! even though I generated more buzz than the others! it does say between 20%-50% so they just want to keep us guessing by giving us less xD