Options

Stardom: Hollywood question?

I am on the A list, nr 302, and I still have Arnie as my agent. I tried changing to Max Bling , but the secretary just keeps telling me that they are at capacity and that max always drops his less famous clients and to try again later. Why does this happen? In Stardom the A list when you are in the a list you can swap. ..

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    When you attend the Time Alien Party at Headley Mansion is when you will have the chance to swap agents. This will happen once you have filmed the Time Alien series and Oscar Mike.

Check out this post How to get Represented by Max here on the forums for more info :)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yep just read up on the post Samurai said above :]

Welcome to the forums sam!

I noticed you are putting advertisements in your signature. I request that you remove them as the glu forums does not appreciate advertisements. I respect the forum's wishes and rules, so if you continue to post with the advertisements, your posts may be deleted until they are gone. Sorry about that ^^;
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ewww yeah!! I've just noticed those xD (Just woken up :p)

Could you be so kind as to remove those, otherwise your posts will be removed from the forums until they have been taken out.

Thank you :)