Options

Help i am new and i am stuck

I think i am stuck at C-list. I have been doing my reality show and I have completed 3 episodes already but my fans are the same and my XP is the same...I have bought new clothes worth $1400 but my fans are still the same and theres no increase in my XP. Please tell me what to do.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    New clothes don't always gain you fans. I have done it a ton of times and have only gained fans once from buying clothing :o

As for not gaining XP, if you are on a high level such as 18 or above, the XP bar is a lot harder to fill as more XP is needed in order to level up. So it might be filling up but you can't notice it as much as you could. It's took me over 3 months to reach level 24 o.O

For not gaining fans, it may be that you're just not noticing the increase. Now you are on the C List you need a lot more fans than what you did with the D list in order to go up to the B List. You need a total of 500,000 fans to reach the B-List which is a lot compared to the 50,000 needed to reach the C-List :D Have the projects debuted?
    If the problem persists Submit a Ticket to the team who will look into it for you. ^_^ Hope all is well with your game :3

*・゜゚・*A huge starry welcome to the forums, Shimmergal! *・゜゚・*
  • Options
    Shimmergal840Shimmergal840 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you so much for your prompt reply...i have started playing it again from the start...i was just stuck on level 9 and i tried everything but nothing worked...so i decided to start it all over again...
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    *Bobs hat* Glad to be of service :o

Now that is weird :/ Hopefully your new game doesn't have the issue but if it raises it's ugly ahead again I would advise submitting a ticket to the team.

Good luck with your new game, Shimmergal :D