Options

Ideas On Regaining Energy

QUEENQUEEN Registered Users 11 Posts
So I have only been playing this game for a about a week and few days but I've noticed that I run out of energy fast when I am doing quests or on dates, etc. It sucks to be honest but I believe there are ways that this can be resolved :)

1) When you enter Starbeans and order a coffee I think instead of it costing you 1 energy and 5 cash dollars you should be able to gain an energy or two from buying one. Because in the real world people drink caffeine to either give them energy or have that "energized/awake" feeling.

2) Helping out friends. I think it would be a cool idea to be able to help out your friends with small quests and can gain energy or xp's by completing what ever they need help with. Or when you run out of energy a friend can lend or buy an energy or two for them ex.) On some games they have opportunities that when you run out of energy it will post that you are low and a friend from your list can ( if they want) spend cash earned from the game to give them energy or whatever they need.

3) Achievements. I know when you are acting for movies or show's you can earn achievements like dramatic, film tech, hero, the look etc. I think they should add achievements for food like if you eat or drink a certain amount you can earn energy. Because I don't know if it is just me but do you notice that we never eat? LOL unless it's on a date or when we are on a goal for a movie or show and it say's "grab a bagel" ... I don't know but I just find that weird.

Any who those are my few idea's, I didn't know if there was another thread for this so i just made one.

What do you think of my ideas?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I like the idea about the Buy coffee action. It does seem kinda stupid to spend 1 energy and 5 cash just to get the 1 energy back lol! It is true people who drink caffeine (coffee) feel energised afterwards... Me being one those people :p I'm a zombie in the mornings until I have my cup of coffee lol!

The friend quest stuff is awesome too :3 Something like/or the A list entourage feature where your friends would send you tasks to complete for them. This increases your rank within the entourage and you gain energy, xp and fans from completing them! It is a popular idea for it to be added to Hollywood :o

As for the food for energy... This would be really cool. There could be a fridge in your home or something. It could cost some cash to grab a small snack, which gains you for example: 3 energy. The bigger the food the higher the cost but the more energy you will gain.
    Some really fun and awesome ideas here, Queen! Keep them coming!

P.S *・゜゚・*A huge starry welcome to the forums! *・゜゚・*
  • Options
    Thanks Samurai :o!!
  • Options
    ZJ11197ZJ11197 Registered Users 43 Posts
    OMG Yes Queen Love your Ideas!
  • Options
    Aw thanks ZJ11197 ;)!! Hey.. I believe I have you as a Game Center contact? Well your Stardom Avatar looks familiar :)
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Great ideas, QUEEN!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Thank you Zaynah!! I really hope at least one of my ideas will be considered and applied to the game.