Options

Please assist with a couple contact and friend questions.

First. All my friends are from the Game Center.

I've noticed that I don't get many options to meet non player characters but just my GC friends. Actually at higher level areas such as Cannes and the Hills etc... I just see GC friends and never a non player character. Do they just show after time? Literally weeks. Or should I remove some of my no longer playing GC friends.

That brings the second question. When I remove someone from the Game Center, how long do you guys normally see it take before they disappear from game? I saw the original post about contacts.

Thanks

Jester

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    They just show at different times :3 I check back different places every hour or so and usually they have different in-game characters, regardless to how many GC friends I have :o

As for removing friends from GC and how long it takes to take affect on Stardom... This is unclear... It;s roughly around a day to three.... When removing GC friends make sure to sign out of GC in Stardom Hollywood before doing so. Kinda helps with the process. So when you sign back into it on the game it may have removed the contacts you have deleted :)
  • Options
    Obscure JesterObscure Jester Registered Users 18 Posts
    I considered that however it's been two weeks daily playing with only GC characters and not non player characters at all. Literally not a single one.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    That is definitely odd! Usually when I go places, there's one GC and one (or two depending on location) AI.

The contact deletion takes a while, you won't even notice it when it happens really. The connection is so wonky that some people may disappear or not.

If it's really harming your gameplay, specifically finding a date because you can always network with GC friends, send a ticket to glu and ask them about what you can do. :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks. I should have. I ended up restarting everything .
  • Options
    :eek: Oh dear! I'm sorry to read that, dude. Hope your new game is bigger and better than your last :3
  • Options
    Ok... I restarted recently. Back to level 13 ... Same problem. Have been checking for two days . No NPCs in the Hills or Cannes. And yes I've checked constantly .
  • Options
    That is so weird! Submit a Ticket to the team so they can look into this for you :3 They might be able to fix it or offer you some explanation :)

Cannes I can understand there being no NPC's as there isn't really anywhere for them to hang out. But the Hills, personally I always find about 4-5 of them there. Hope it's sorted soon, Dude :o
  • Options
    I submitted a ticket on the 24th. I have not received a response as of yet. This morning I removed all my GC friends and restarted the game. I managed to get back to level 12 but unfortunately as in the previous games, there are no NPCs in the Hills or Cannes either. Now without GC friends it's completely empty. ... Still waiting on the ticket response. Going to try one last time .

In the mean time please add me back to the Game Center. My name is Obscure Jester there. Sorry I removed you all again. Thought that might be related to the bug but it wasn't .