Options

How many time should i date to avoid breakup?

I am trying to save money for the beach house...can someone please tell me how many pets it can carry? And i date thrice a day...can i date just once a day to avoid breakup? I am on the D-list and its very difficult for me to earn money :((

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It can house All pets :)

For future reference check out the Stardom: Hollywood wiki for info like this :3 It has tons on it such as pet info, housing info and goals. It will be a lot quicker than waiting for someone to reply :p Not that I mind you posting hehe xD Always happy to help.

As for dating, once a day is all you need to do to avoid the break up call ^_^ If you are struggling for money but don't want to lose your date. You can go to a dating location, select who you want to date and then do not tap on their speech bubble. Just leave and go do whatever you want to do like filming etc. They will wait there for you for as long as you want :3. Just remember where you left them and not to start a date with them somewhere else, otherwise they will call you to breakup xD

Happy dating!
  • Options
    Shimmergal840Shimmergal840 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank youuuu :)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    *Bobs hat* glad to be of service, Shimmer :o