Options

Doing things with ur husband/boyfriend ideas

CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
I was thinking it wud be cool if u cud do projects with ur husband/boyfriend like movies or appear on chat shows with him and prying on well ur marriage on late show is DPZ in New York and wud be cool if ur husband went to awards events with u on the red carpet and if the media said for example Beyoncé was spotted at Starbucks or at the stylist getting fitted for the star awards coming up etc and the paps to be around a lot more have barely seen them, wud be cool if me and husband went to the pet shop to pick out a new pet and the media picked up the story lol. Also we all know how media goes crazy about marriage rumours so media cud say for example are Beyoncé and jay z on the rocks stay tuned to star news for the latest etc and if they had magazine stands with the latest media news plasted on them?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Awesome suggestions & it's pukka to see them back! At one point these were very popular ideas but then babies took over :p

Keep them coming :)
  • Options
    What's pukka? I was thinking I prob wasn't the first the suggest these but said I wud post just in case lol. Also edited my post with spelling correcting haha. Man I want an update sooooo bad lol. I wish I cud change husbands hair hair and what's with the eyebrow colours? My mans hair is green and so green eyebrows? Yuk lol. Wud be cool if I cud interact with my pets to lol and if the pet shop sold dog food etc to buy to feed them haha.
  • Options
    Pukka means good, awesome lol! It's a proper London word admittedly lol! Only fools and horses say it a lot xD

Of course! No harm in posting plus your suggestions were suggested months ago! I'm talking 6 months easily lol! So you're bringing them back :3

Haha! Yeah the hair colours are a bit odd :/ People have said the same thing, hoping it would be possible to customise a date's hair colour and stuff.

The interactions with pets would be cool and the food idea is awesome! It could help regenerate their energy quicker or something.
  • Options
    Yeah u give them energy and they give u energy back haha. I didn't notice he had green hair till out wedding day when he didn't have his cap on haha. I only stuck with him cos his called Taylor which is my last name lol
  • Options
    Exactly :)

haha! Sounds as though he was hiding his hair on purposes lol :p

Aww that's sweet :3 I've never come across any NPC's with my name =(
  • Options
    What does NCP's mean? My husband was a b-list but now his c-list? Wud be cool to buy a house with him lol and cud be cool to argue sometimes hahaha
  • Options
    angelling31angelling31 Registered Users 8 Posts
    NPC means Non-Playable Character, also this is a great idea :)
  • Options
    Oh I want it wud of been IGC which means 'in game character'
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    In-game characters are usually referred to as NPC (non-playable character) and AI (artificial intelligence) in technical gaming terms (yes there are actual official terms lol)

That's weird that he changed lists, they usually dont but who knows. It's so hard to figure out because there's so many numbers in the ranks.

Well whenever you enter a house, he will be in there. You can tap on him for some rewards like pets do!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks shiro for the gifts u sent me I tried to send u some but everything was locked cos u already have them, thank u so much. Oh ok I'm new to the official terms in the forum, yeah I figured out I can get rewards out of him right which is good. I'm doing oscar mike now woohoo. It's weird I was number 1 A-list till u and samurai lol now I'm number 4 hahahah.
  • Options
    I do? xD oh okay haha, glad you enjoy the gifts!

Oh, the terms aren't just for Stardom but for all games! :]

Grats on Oscar Mike! :D Oh.... sorry xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Did u have to star in oscar mike with rival isobella? Urg!!
  • Options
    HELP!! My awards ceremony starts in 3 hours. I'm in the lead at the moment but afraid it will drop like it always has, has the buzz glitch been fixed? Any tips?
  • Options
    ***?? I lost the award when I was in front and did so many projects to create buzz and lost to isobella AGAIN!!! Grrr!!! Also it's been 24 hours since in finished Time Alien and no invite to a party for it :(
  • Options
    You usually get the invite for the after oscar mike. Doesn't matter if you film it or not, as mentioned in the " how to get represented by max" post. If you did pay for the part, you have to film with her inevitably.

Isabella is your rivals name, but the names can vary among all games :). Mine happens to be Isabella too lol. Yeah hopefully the buzz will be fixed soon!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    In the how to get represented by max post it says u have to at least two awards won. Looks like I won't be getting there anytime soon urg. Does they have to be an app update for the buzz to be fixed or can they do it live over the air
  • Options
    The Represented by Max Bling is made up of theories not hard facts :) As each player's game is different, every game is unique so it's hard to know for sure when features like Max Bling become available, as not everybody chooses or does the same thing.

So you may not need the 2 awards =) It may be just a matter of completing certain goals, no one really knows for sure :3 Just work your way through your goals and of course have fun :D You'll get the opportunity eventually ^_^
  • Options
    Yes, I mentioned that they were theories by other players and nothing official.

Just finish Oscar Mike and see if you get an invite sometime after.

Like I said before, I've contacted support and they are looking into the Buzz. Please be patient with them, as it takes time for them to figure things out.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks guys sorry I must be bothering u lol. I am being patient was just wondering that's all
  • Options
    No bother; just make sure you read through everything we write and provide :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Just saying tho that in the thread it does say u need AT LEAST two awards not you might need two awards?? So the thread is stating facts not theories tho? That's why I was confused and I read the threads u provided the first day I joined. Thanks for everything xx
  • Options
    It does say that, but it was just for that section under "Possible Theories and Prerequisites", which listed "some theories out there that people claim needs to happen before getting these goals" under "Steps to getting Represented". You already got Oscar Mike so getting the two awards doesn't apply to you. :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Why doesn't it apply? What I don't understand is how everyone's game play is different? It's cool but odd haha.
  • Options
    It doesn't apply because those "Possible Theories and Prerequisites" are for BEFORE Time Alien and Oscar Mike. But you already got Oscar Mike, therefore you don't need to get two awards to get Max.

Everybody's gameplay is different to give everybody their own unique experience. That's what makes Stardom unique and special; having their own unique careers, events, etc. While there are obviously the routine goals and milestones, everything else like the NPCs, the non-goal based projects, and rivals are all different. Everybody lives in their own unique Hollywood!
    dfk75h.jpg