Options

Achievements not working

I have just noticed that i have a few achievements stuck at 100% and no matter what i do they wont clear and i cant get my reward. Is anyone having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Are you sure it's not maxed out and you already got your reward? Once an achievement is maxed out, the information will stay there but you would have gotten the reward.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Most of the achievements max out at level 5. Example: Bar Fly 5 - 100% That is the highest an achievement goes :)

There are only two achievements that don't max out at level 5 are;

• Hero Achievement which maxes out at level 6
    • Winner Achievement which maxes out at level 3

Check out the Achievements page on the Stardom: Hollywood wiki to look over your achievements to see if you have maxed them out. :o

Hope that helps clear up things & a huge starry welcome to the forums, Amanda ^_^
  • Options
    Amanda0424Amanda0424 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yup that is what it was. I maxed them out. Thank you i didnt know that they maxed out. Thank you both for the fast answer i was like nooo no glitch please. And thank you for the welcome i love this page it has so many answers to all my questions!
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha, glad that's all it was! :]

Happy to know you enjoy the forums and wiki ^^
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    xD Glad that is what it was & woooooo! Go you! Maxing out your achievements :p

Awesome to know you like the forums & the wiki ^_^
  • Options
    Amanda0424Amanda0424 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Thanks again i guess mu starlet is very dramatic. That was the first maxed out lol
  • Options
    Haha xD It's the dramatic ones that are usually the best actors ;) Glad all is well with your game :o