Options

Help me please!!

hi i'm stephanie i've been playing this since december on an iPad + i just downloaded it for my mac os x.
i'm having a major issue that is tearing me apart. i was a level 20 on my iPad + now it has forced me to start over. its still the same game center account. is there anyway to recover my stuff? i really don't want to start over. i hope someone can help me.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Welcome to the forums Stephanie,

There have been issues with trying to transfer/merge/play on both devices. Especially since OSX and iOS have two different versions of the game, this was unfortunately not the best thing to do.

You can try to log off from your apple account on one of the devices and see if your iCloud data for Stardom is still in there for it to boot up from but this is a very tough situation that not many people have given feedback on.

You can try to send a ticket to glu and ask about your situation. Good luck with your game!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    xMrsJerichoxMrsJericho Registered Users 8 Posts
    i think i'm going to have to start over cause i just looked at my game center + it has them classified as two different games. wow four months gone to waste. :{ but thank you sooooo much shiro!
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Still send them a ticket and ask about it. With technology, you never know if it may still be out there.

No problem; good luck!
    dfk75h.jpg