Options

St. Patrick's Day Event!!

Hello Stars and Starlets! :3

The St. Patrick's Day event has begun!
It runs from March 10 to March 17th for iOS!
And runs from March 11 to March 18th for Android!

Collect shamrocks on dates and projects to win clothing prizes! (Level 7+)

You may or may not get a call from Charlene, but know that the event is live.

There appears to be an error with the achievements tab.

There is crashing every time you get to the event achievements in your list,
no matter how you try to get to them!

Note that the shamrocks are still being counted.

I have sent a ticket about it already and hopefully it gets addressed fast!

Achievements:

Patty 1 - 500

Patty 2 - 950

As usual, one energy = one shamrock, so expect to use at least 1450 energy for the week.
Filming projects seems faster than dating, but that's just my opinion.

Here's the deal this time:
9vbbqc.png

You have to pay $1.99 (USA) for the green outfits to get double the shamrocks from tasks!
Meaning only 725 energy needs to be used!

To figure out how many shamrocks you have:

% of Shamrocks x # Shamrocks Needed = # of Shamrocks you Have

Go on dates, do projects, earn shamrocks, get those rewards!

Please check out the Stardom: Hollywood Wiki for info and the rewards of the event!

Personally I'm pretty disappointed...
I was ready to get decked out in St. Patrick's Day outfits and they're just fairly plain outfits...
But oh well :\

Happy St. Patrick's Day Stars and Starlets!
dfk75h.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yeah I was expecting leprechaun-style clothing or something but I actually like some of the clothing.... it could be better but it makes a change plus gives people the chance to get premium looking items for free which is always fun :D

As for the crashing, I too am experiencing it so I am blindly collecting shamrocks/clovers :p Hopefully it is addressed soon :3
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah those dresses would look perfect on you Samurai xD

Was definitely expecting at least some cute themed stuff. Cute little top hat, leprechaun dress thing, some sleek boots... and for men, basically a leprechaun, or that popular leprechaun t shirt thing lol x3 but oh well...

Ah, good to know I'm not the only one... going off the percentage xD Hopefully ^^
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Hehe! Thank you :o I have my eye on a few of those items xD

Me too!! I would of loved some pixie style leprechaun boots :3 and the famous red and white striped tights! Maybe easter will have more of a easter theme if they do it :D

Nope, you're not alone. We're both in the same boat ^_^
  • Options
    Yeah those dresses are so you imo xD

Oh mann... I would love some playboy bunny ears for Easter... black of course! xD Not sure why I have a thing for those but I do. :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Ahh mannn I would love some of those too and some cute bunny get up :3 and some bunny related tattoos as there really aren't that many tattoos :( I know there is the bunny girl tattoo but I missed out on that *sob*
  • Options
    Yeah... it's the closest I get... sob ;<

Anyways, what's up with that new $1.99 offer :| I wish they chose the other dress instead of this buttline one xD I would have definitely worn that one at least...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    sandrahmartsandrahmart Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thanks for your info shiro...
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Yeah... it's the closest I get... sob ;<

Anyways, what's up with that new $1.99 offer :| I wish they chose the other dress instead of this buttline one xD I would have definitely worn that one at least...

Tell me about -.- It's making me cringe wearing it lol!! But having ugly buttline for the sake of double shamrocks makes it worthwhile xD As soon as this event is over it will be coming off never to be worn again :p
  • Options
    Tell me about -.- It's making me cringe wearing it lol!! But having ugly buttline for the sake of double shamrocks makes it worthwhile xD As soon as this event is over it will be coming off never to be worn again :p

Exactly! Gotta get all those dresses... even though I don't really like them... xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah same! I just like the t-shirt weirdly and the sleeved, bare mid-drift dresses :o
  • Options
    yeah those dressed are made for you xD I don't really like the textures on the shirt sadly :\
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I do like them but they have the weird butt line too xD See I like the textures of the T-shirt but it's a bit plain for what it is :/
  • Options
    Oh yeah they do xD I didn't notice that... maann.. xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Sorry to interrupt... I'm on 'patty 2' already is that normal or a glitch? With it being a 7 day event I thought I wud be harder/longer?
  • Options
    CMT89 wrote: »
    Sorry to interrupt... I'm on 'patty 2' already is that normal or a glitch? With it being a 7 day event I thought I wud be harder/longer?

Well note that Patty 1 needs 500 shamrocks, meaning you used up 500 energy already.

Or if you bought the $1.99 dress, 250 energy used. The 250 energy is definitely possible in a short amount of time, as it is less energy used than a 24 hour film and is only about 7-8 full recharges. And if you did buy the dress, you got an extra full energy pack so that helps too.

In total you need about 1450 shamrocks, or 725 shamrocks with the dress. If you played everyday without the $1.99 dress, that actually can take up to a week if you're not playing 24/7.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah I bought the dress it was €1.79 here in Ireland and I'm wearing it but I don't rele like it lol I like the blue dress way more.. I'm on '78% patty 2' already does that mean I'm too addicted? Haha.. Gosh u know soooo much about this game u shud work for glu and samuraipizzacat haha. By the way wat does 'patty' stand for? Haha
  • Options
    Yeah the $1.99 is obviously just the price as US standard, as I don't know which areas of the world gets the conversions! :]

I do not like the dresses at all, I hate that buttline xD !

Mmmm possibly LOL. But hey, we all are :P

Well, I HAVE been playing since the day this game came out :P And Samurai has been playing for quite a long time too. So it's been over a year!

While I would LOVE a job, I'm not sure I meet glu's requirements XD

Patty is just short for St. Patrick. Patrick, Patty, yeah xD Sometimes the holiday is referred to as St. Patty's Day for short too.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Wow knew patty was short for Patrick... Gosh I must sound soooooo slow lol and I just finished patty 2
  • Options
    Haha, oh well you got it now and everything is good. :D

Grats! Enjoy your rewards lol :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    What's ur Game Center username? Not sure of I still see u on my friends list :(
  • Options
    CMT89 wrote: »
    What's ur Game Center username? Not sure of I still see u on my friends list :(

I am FongPay123 :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Oh I don't have u there anymore :(

By the way I can't rem if it was in A-List or Hollywood but when Isabella tries to make friends with u and u have the option to decline or accept, which option did u chose? And Isabella just seen me in Cannes when I was doing a movie festival and wanted to see how many dates we cud go on and to call my lonely men and said I must be so lonely lol, I wanted to say erm I'm married? What's up with that? Lol
  • Options
    Oh strange... you're on my list so no idea why I'm not on yours.

Remember that rivals all have different names! But I know who you're talking about; mine is named Isabella too haha. I chose to make amends with her; I'm too goody goody xD

It's just a challenge your rival makes with you. You know her... jealous and wants to be better than you haha
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I chose to decline lol and lost some fans haha. Did u gain fans? And are u friends with her now in ur game? I'm just wondering what my outcome cud of been if I did lol. Which game is it where u can make amends? Maaan I keep forgetting that everyone has different rival names. In both of my games A-List and Hollywood it's always been Isabella so I'm just so used to her name. Did u get the how many dates task? I choose to do 7 dates
  • Options
    Yeah I think I gained fans because my rival looked like she was being mean to me lol

You will probably never be friends with your rival in game as it would defeat the purpose of your rival lol. It's Hollywood where you can make amends at Shirley Lemon's party or something, then another at Taco Bandito. I forget, it's been way too long haha

Ah, I see lol. I've had Isabella and Olivia lol

The last time I saw my rival was during the dating goal. I chose 7 dates as well, and you get 2000 cash for completing it in the time limit :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Do I get clothes she mentioned clothes :) well is she much nicer to u but still kinda mean? Sorry must be driving u nuts it's just fun to see how other's game are fairing x
  • Options
    You wont get clothes from the dating, just the 2000 cash.

Nope. She's mean and will forever be xD

Haha no problem, it's great that you're curious about others :]
    If you ever want to talk about more stuff more thoroughly, you can always PM me here or add me on Facebook at Shiro Liu and chat ^^
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I completed the 7 dates already lol had tons of cash so went to black widow and got them done fast. Black widow is cool to date fast but it's costly. Got my money of her lol. There wasn't much clothes added in the last update rele was they? I want more bling bling jewerally lol. Is shiro ur real name? Are u from America? I request to join a group but haven't been accepted yet, is the group done by u? I looked for u on fb but there was a good few with that name and didn't know which one was you so didn't add any...

I need ur help... Right ok days ago I got a task to meet flannery and he kept standing me up and I have even completed the movie but there's still a goal on my list and it's driving me mad (OCD problems) and I want to remove it.. Has anyone else had this prob? My task is showing 'go to club spaceman' (ticked), 'talk to flannery' (not ticked) and I went but he wasn't there and I was sent on a chase to find him but kept standing me up so how do I complete it?
  • Options
    Oh yeah the dating bet! I only did 4 to help with the wiki :o but I did all 4 dates with my husband lol! Gained some fans and of course some cash kerching! lol!

For the flannery goal, You have to chase him down. So at club spaceman the barmaid or someone will tell you he is somewhere.... It happens like 3/4 times before you finally chase him down in order to talk to him :D
  • Options
    Haha, I've definitely been there!

There were a few tops and pants added in the latest update.

Shiro is my name. I live in America. I haven't done any groups, but I have seen a group on facebook. They support hacking for personal reasons though so I don't join it. You would know which Shiro is me because I use the same picture as I do here on the forums, but here is the link anyways.

Just keep playing the game and you'll figure out Flannery lol
    dfk75h.jpg