Options

Same-Gender relationship

I just updated to version 3.3.0 on my iOS device and all of a sudden I found out the same-*** relationship is not permitted in the game anymore... Does anyone have any idea of why this happened? Are there any workarounds that I can do since I have access to the game folder. I'll be very appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    That is very odd as this option is still available in my game :o Same gender relationships tend to be rarer in Hollywood, which may make it appear that this option is not available.

You could always try the following;

Talk to a contact who's number you want
    Cancel the conversation
    Leave the building and re-enter
    Talk to the person who's conversation you cancelled

There should now be the option to flirt with the them :3 It has worked for me :)

Hope this helps ^_^
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah they are just rarer; I still get them too.

Do try the methods Samurai listed, as it has definitely worked for players :]

Just letting you know that I tweaked your thread title! Don't want people to get the wrong idea since it was censored. :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    TonystardomTonystardom Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you it worked! But I just realized that this game is different with the A-list some how... Not all of them can flirt with you... Just a few. :)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yup, they are different games in many ways and for some reason this is one of the differences xD

Glad it worked for you!~ Also welcome to the forums Tonystardom :3 !
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    WOOO! Glad it worked for you! Have fun dating ;)