Options

fans?

I was wondering if you should get fan increase with every movie? Dating as well when you get the notification for a date increase from ray powers i usually got and increase in fans now its just oh so and so are getting hot or such and suchmovie was a hit and then no increase just the option to say okIs that normal or a glitch

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    If you're not getting anymore fans then you've reached the maximum fans :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You do get a fan increase with every film you make depending on what your rating was for it. As you progress you lose fans for 3 stars projects as your fans expect more from you. Dating wise you will only gain fans when you it a new milestone with them.

It sounds as though what you are experiencing is a max out on fans :) There is only a certain amount you can have with each update. I believe this update is like 166M or something like that :o So if that is the case, yes this is perfectly normal ^_^
  • Options
    Amanda0424Amanda0424 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yea i thought about it and im at 275 million so i figured i had maxed out. With all the dating i have been doing this weekend i guess i maxed out alot lol all the rings leveled up 2 times and no more fans for me lol. Thanks ladies appreciate the help
  • Options
    Woooo! Congrats on those rings! You have been a busy lady xD Now the challenge is to maintain all those fans :o
  • Options
    I can lose fans
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Well you can lose fans by doing poorly on a project or being away from the game for a while :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Well i guess its good that ihave ocd when it comes to games lol cant fail
  • Options
    Haha!! You definitely can't fail then ;)