Options

No NPCs past The Coast?

There are no NPCs showing up in areas higher than The Coast? I'm level 20 and an A-List but still no one's showing up, do you know why?
Lightsticks11 on gc!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    They just generate at different places in different games. you will find sometimes there are none and sometimes there are are some :) it's the generation of them :)
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    It's just I've been playing for weeks and no one's ever been there, is that normal? :)
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    Yes it's perfectly normal for there to be no NPCs at places like The Silver Shellfish. I never have any in Poisson Bleu or Il Vecchio Pazzo :)
  • Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yes it's perfectly normal for there to be no NPCs at places like The Silver Shellfish. I never have any in Poisson Bleu or Il Vecchio Pazzo :)

What about NPCs for co-starring? I'm only able to use the one they 1st give you whn you start doing jobs from the beginning of the game. It's annoying. I've met other NPCs and said "network" and they don't show up as an option to co-star. I have no added friends, so I've had the same NPC as a "co-star option since day one. I'm now Lvl 14.
  • Options
    Rhonalee wrote: »
    What about NPCs for co-starring? I'm only able to use the one they 1st give you whn you start doing jobs from the beginning of the game. It's annoying. I've met other NPCs and said "network" and they don't show up as an option to co-star. I have no added friends, so I've had the same NPC as a "co-star option since day one. I'm now Lvl 14.

Hmm :/ That is odd. Friends are better to co-star with anyway so I would suggest adding some xD Saves all the NPC's for dating and finding your future husband/wife :D Also I would recommend reporting your NPC Co-Star issue to the team. It may be a small glitch that they are not aware of :3
  • Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hmm :/ That is odd. Friends are better to co-star with anyway so I would suggest adding some xD Saves all the NPC's for dating and finding your future husband/wife :D Also I would recommend reporting your NPC Co-Star issue to the team. It may be a small glitch that they are not aware of :3

Thnks for the quick response. Will do. Oh and you helped me last time. I was the one tht does not have FB and rely on NGC for play since no option in Stardom:Hollywood for G+ like KKH has. In KKH I have friends as NPCs via G+. So not a big deal. Thnks again for all your help on these forums. GLU shld give u free stuff😊
  • Options
    Oh hey yeah I remember you xD

You should set up a facebook account strictly for gaming ^_^ But of course it's completely up to you :3

Hahahaha! They already have shown their appreciation by featuring mine and Shiro's characters in Stardom: Hollywood :o