Options

Which One To Keep: SH, Or KKH?

Okay, hi! Not new, but haven't been here in a while.

So, basically, I have both Stardom Hollywood and Kim Kardashian Hollywood on my iPad. These are the only apps I have at all, and I am at the most storage possible to purchase.

And I am running out of storage.

So, with a heavy heart, I need to delete one and concentrate on the other. But which one.

Hollywood I love so dearly; I greatly prefer this game, but I am currently at Level 25 with no more goals, and don't want a game I can't play anymore, no matter how much I adore it. Unless it gets updated soon, or there are secret goals at Level 26 I can't find on the Wiki, this is probably the one I'll delete. It will be like losing an old friend, but I must think of fun in the future.

Now, Kim Kardashian Hollywood; I got this game only because I was hungry for more Stardom (I, at one point, also had the A-List). I'm not a fan of Kim, but I'm at Level 24 here and have loads and loads of goals to do, plus it's the one that keeps getting updated. I love this game too, despite Kim, and I know if I delete it I'll just be bored.

So, although it looks like I've made up my mind, I can still be swayed one way or the other, and if anyone has any solutions (I'm using as little space as possible with things other than apps) as to how I can keep both, do please suggest them!
My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Personally I would keep both XD Deleting pictures and videos will clear up lots of space but that's just me :o
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Personally I would keep both XD Deleting pictures and videos will clear up lots of space but that's just me :o

^ Agreed LOL.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    SJ_R wrote: »
    Okay, hi! Not new, but haven't been here in a while.

So, basically, I have both Stardom Hollywood and Kim Kardashian Hollywood on my iPad. These are the only apps I have at all, and I am at the most storage possible to purchase.

And I am running out of storage.

So, with a heavy heart, I need to delete one and concentrate on the other. But which one.

Hollywood I love so dearly; I greatly prefer this game, but I am currently at Level 25 with no more goals, and don't want a game I can't play anymore, no matter how much I adore it. Unless it gets updated soon, or there are secret goals at Level 26 I can't find on the Wiki, this is probably the one I'll delete. It will be like losing an old friend, but I must think of fun in the future.

Now, Kim Kardashian Hollywood; I got this game only because I was hungry for more Stardom (I, at one point, also had the A-List). I'm not a fan of Kim, but I'm at Level 24 here and have loads and loads of goals to do, plus it's the one that keeps getting updated. I love this game too, despite Kim, and I know if I delete it I'll just be bored.

So, although it looks like I've made up my mind, I can still be swayed one way or the other, and if anyone has any solutions (I'm using as little space as possible with things other than apps) as to how I can keep both, do please suggest them!

Recently, I had to make this decision because I've started grad school. I kept the game that I was having more fun with and that was KKH. Stardom just felt like a chore with those long projects and no new updates. So I deleted Stardom. So I say go for the one that you like more whichever it may be.