Options

A few questions please!!

WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
Hi Stardom Players... I'm new to the game & mostly play KKH.... so please bear with me!

1) A Google+ friend gifted me a bunch of stuff in Stardom, over a week ago... But I never received anything!? :(

2) There is a quest on the left of my screen (Wait for Call to start Hawaii Po'... Complete 2 Crime Drama Projects) that has been there since I started the game & NEVER goes away. I have No idea how to get rid of it?

3) Can you buy a car?

4) Really weird but.... I only have Google+ contacts that begin with A, B, C.... even tho I've added a bunch & my KKH Game has contacts A- Z.

Thanks for any advice or help!!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Hi Stardom Players... I'm new to the game & mostly play KKH.... so please bear with me!

1) A Google+ friend gifted me a bunch of stuff in Stardom, over a week ago... But I never received anything!? :(

2) There is a quest on the left of my screen (Wait for Call to start Hawaii Po'... Complete 2 Crime Drama Projects) that has been there since I started the game & NEVER goes away. I have No idea how to get rid of it?

3) Can you buy a car?

4) Really weird but.... I only have Google+ contacts that begin with A, B, C.... even tho I've added a bunch & my KKH Game has contacts A- Z.

Thanks for any advice or help!!!! :)
    Hi dear ^^
    I'll answer your questions one-by-one:

1. You should check your friend's current level whether his/her lvl is lower than yours or higher, I used to gift my friends and it took like 2 weeks, so I hope the gifts will arrive to you soon. Could be a glitch somehow.

2.If you want to finish it, you need to get a gig related to "crime drama" from Arnie, not crime movie or just any other drama kinds.
    When Arnie calls and gives you a bunch of gigs, sort among them for "crime drama" only.

3.Sadly there's no car-buying option in this game :( Waste a bunch of traveling money....

4.This is the same glitch in contact list as KKH, will take quite some times to see all of your added friends appear.

Hope my answers could help you somehow ^^ Cheers :D