Options

Stuck?! Engaged but can't get married!

:( Hello everyone. I am at level 20 and I recently got back together with my fiancé. Every single time I go on dates with him, I can't progress any further. I am stuck at 1250 and I broke up with all of my other love interests. I don't want to reset my game or spend charms. Help?! I am playing on Kindle Fire.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    pkareenapkareena Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hello everyone. I am at level 20 and I recently got back together with my fiancé. Every single time I go on dates with him, I can't progress any further. I am stuck at 1250 and I broke up with all of my other love interests. I don't want to reset my game or spend charms. Help?! I am playing on Kindle Fire.

Me too I'm using my kindle fire I'm on level 23 and still stuck on 1249 with my fiance..
    I need help too I don't want to reset it either
  • Options
    purpleprincess3purpleprincess3 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'm not stuck on 1249, but 1250 and no matter what date I go on, nothing happens.
  • Options
    Oh ok well I'm stuck on there and same thing it doesn't matter what date I go on mine never moves and nothing happens my fiance doesn't even talk anymore
  • Options
    prettyinpink125prettyinpink125 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here. I've been engaged 3 different times and always get stuck at 1250. He stops talking to me and the dates don't progess us any further. Must be a bug. I guess we gotta wait for an update.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I'm under the impression that android & other device users are still unfortunately experiencing the glitch. It seems as though Glu have addressed the issues for iOS users but not others. Hopefully they will fix this bug very soon for you guys if that is the case :)
  • Options
    This really sucks :( Now I'm going to have to wait for a next update and still date my fiance at the same time. I'm already running low on money.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    This really sucks :( Now I'm going to have to wait for a next update and still date my fiance at the same time. I'm already running low on money.

If there's anything you could do at this point, I would recommend sending in a ticket so they know that this is a fairly common issue for other devices.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I most definitely will. It is very frustrating.
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    If there's anything you could do at this point, I would recommend sending in a ticket so they know that this is a fairly common issue for other devices.

Just sent it in addressing the situation and everything. Hopefully, I get a useful response in the next few days.
  • Options
    Just sent it in addressing the situation and everything. Hopefully, I get a useful response in the next few days.

Yea I submitted a ticket to them and told them and they said once I get to 1249 to go to silver shellfish to the wedding planner but I went their and she's not there
  • Options

Yea I did that but didn't really help cause the wedding planner isn't there
  • Options
    pkareena wrote: »
    Yea I did that but didn't really help cause the wedding planner isn't there

Have you checked your date's house? I had to do that because the wedding planner wasn't there for me.

It's not supposed to help your game with immediate effects. It's to let the devteam know that this is an issue that needs to be addressed so that they can potentially fix it for the next update.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Have you checked your date's house? I had to do that because the wedding planner wasn't there for me.

It's not supposed to help your game with immediate effects. It's to let the devteam know that this is an issue that needs to be addressed so that they can potentially fix it for the next update.

Yea I checked his house and nothing is there but him but they r trying to help and see where that wedding planner is
  • Options
    The wedding planner meets you at the Silver Shellfish at the coast but if you haven't received that call from Charlene I'll doubt she is there. But give it a shot you never know :D
  • Options
    The wedding planner meets you at the Silver Shellfish at the coast but if you haven't received that call from Charlene I'll doubt she is there. But give it a shot you never know :D

Yea that's what they told me to go to silver shellfish but when I went there nobody was there so now I'm stuck
  • Options
    Ohhhh my apologies! I thought I was in a different thread haha!! It defiantly seems like a glitch. As from what I can tell these bugs have been fixed on iOS devices but other users are still suffering them. You've submitted a ticket so they are aware of it & they hopefully they don't take too long to fix it :)

It's just a shame there isn't a real quick fix for this.
  • Options
    Ohhhh my apologies! I thought I was in a different thread haha!! It defiantly seems like a glitch. As from what I can tell these bugs have been fixed on iOS devices but other users are still suffering them. You've submitted a ticket so they are aware of it & they hopefully they don't take too long to fix it :)

It's just a shame there isn't a real quick fix for this.

Hopefully they've recognized the issue because I sent in a ticket, but they haven't responded yet.
  • Options
    Hopefully they've recognized the issue because I sent in a ticket, but they haven't responded yet.

It takes them a while to respond, so don't be too worried that they haven't gotten it yet.

But if people keep sending in tickets, they will hopefully seek to fixing these specific issues.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I may have mentioned the other users and their problems when sending in the ticket aaannnd..... THEY FIXED IT!!!!!!! Thanks so much for your help SamuraiPizzaCat and Shiro ;)
  • Options
    I may have mentioned the other users and their problems when sending in the ticket aaannnd..... THEY FIXED IT!!!!!!! Thanks so much for your help SamuraiPizzaCat and Shiro ;)

Yay!!! I'm so pleased to read that!!! :D And congrats as I'm guessing you are married now hehe!
  • Options
    Well, actually on the road to get married, but, anyhow, it's so exciting! Will they break up with you if you don't date them when you are married?
  • Options
    I'm still not married mine isn't fixed :(
  • Options
    Try going on a date and checking the relationship bar.
  • Options
    I just went on a date and I'm still at 1249 it didn't move at all
  • Options
    Did you send a ticket? If you did, make sure that you addressed the issue and that other people were having the same problem. You can always update the question.
  • Options
    Yep I sent a ticket to them and I just updated it
  • Options
    Wonderful:) When I sent in my ticket, I told them that I was using the original Kindle Fire, other people had the same sort of problem that I had and what point in the game I was in (my last completed mission). Your game should be up and running by the next day if you have addressed all these things.

Sorry I keep saying adressed :p
  • Options
    Oh ok and lol it's ok :p
  • Options
    Glad it's working for you now purpleprincess! :]

pkareena, good luck with yours, if you encounter any more issues let us know :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Well, actually on the road to get married, but, anyhow, it's so exciting! Will they break up with you if you don't date them when you are married?

Hehe!! Well enjoy your wedding. Nope :) I haven't dated mine in 6 weeks & he is still happily lounging about the house lol! You can also tap him every 24 hours for energy & XP like a pet :D