Options

Stuck?! Engaged but can't get married!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Hehe!! Well enjoy your wedding. Nope :) I haven't dated mine in 6 weeks & he is still happily lounging about the house lol! You can also tap him every 24 hours for energy & XP like a pet :D

I'm so r.o.f.l uncontrollably right now that my neighbors can probably hear me. I wasn't in a hurry to get married until you said "You can also tap him every 24 hours for energy & XP like a pet".
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    A2J3 wrote: »
    I'm so r.o.f.l uncontrollably right now that my neighbors can probably hear me. I wasn't in a hurry to get married until you said "You can also tap him every 24 hours for energy & XP like a pet".

JOJO!! Long time no speak :D hahaha! I was hoping someone would pick up on that! I find it hilarious that the developers gave spouses the same function as the pets! I now view mine as a pet hamster hahahaha! xD
  • Options
    pkareenapkareena Registered Users 24 Posts
    Well they won't answer me and I'm still stuck I wish they can hurry up and fix mine
  • Options
    pkareena wrote: »
    Well they won't answer me and I'm still stuck I wish they can hurry up and fix mine

They'll get back to you as soon as they can :) They receive numerous amounts of requests everyday. You shouldn't be waiting too long, doll :)
  • Options
    They'll get back to you as soon as they can :) They receive numerous amounts of requests everyday. You shouldn't be waiting too long, doll :)

I hope not they answered my first ticket and then I messaged them back with this one that I can't get married they never answered back
  • Options
    They probably haven't replied straight away in regards to your marriage issue because it is a big problem that a lot of people are experiencing :) When they reply/release a fix they have to make sure it works before doing so :) I'm sure they will not keep you waiting too much longer.
  • Options
    I hope they fix it cause I'm getting kinda bored going on dates with him just to keep him .. I rather get married and be done with it lol
  • Options
    They will fix it, don't you worry :)

Admittedly if I was in your shoes I'd be incredibly frustrated! Hahaa! "Be done with it!" It will be worth in the end. Just think no more dates to meet his needs haha! :p
  • Options
    They will fix it, don't you worry :)

Admittedly if I was in your shoes I'd be incredibly frustrated! Hahaa! "Be done with it!" It will be worth in the end. Just think no more dates to meet his needs haha! :p

Lol yea ikr .. Ok they messaged me back this is what they said -
    Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry for the trouble you are experiencing.

If you are letting the game stay in background this may occcr; if that is the case try making sure the game is shut down completely. It wouldn't hurt to power-cycle the device as well.

If this continues, can you tell us please, what version of Android is running on your Kindle? Thank you.

Ok but I don't get the part where it says if u r letting the game stay in the background what does that mean
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    When you open an app and then change to another one, that app is still running in the background. It is almost like a standby. But if it is on too long it takes up memory and can slow your device down.

If you don't know how to do it on your device, just do what they tell and restart your device.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    When you open an app and then change to another one, that app is still running in the background. It is almost like a standby. But if it is on too long it takes up memory and can slow your device down.

If you don't know how to do it on your device, just do what they tell and restart your device.

Oh so delete it off my carousel and go back into it??
  • Options
    purpleprincess3purpleprincess3 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Oh so delete it off my carousel and go back into it??
    No, you just restart the device. Turn it off and turn it back on like usual. I think that's what worked for me :)

I just stopped by the forum to see how much progress you've made so far with the game and it doesn't seem to be going too well. Hopefully restarting the device works for you. I think the reason why my game was stuck because I was only putting the Kindle on sleep mode when I was finished with it and not fully turning it off. It was only when my battery died and I charged it, the game started working again. :D
  • Options
    Oh ok so I will try turning it off and back on and see what it does

Wait there is sleep mode on here .. I only found screen timeout..
  • Options
    purpleprincess3purpleprincess3 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'm not sure if there was sleep mode, but I was just pressing the power button and not turning it off fully.
  • Options
    Ok yea ik what you r talking about
  • Options
    Ok today I got a message from them .. they messaged me from an old message and they said -Thank you for your feedback and report. I have submitted this as a bug report to the programming team to investigate for possible inclusion in future updates. I'm sorry to say that at this time I do not have a solution for you. Thank you for your patience while we investigate.-
  • Options
    Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    Ok today I got a message from them .. they messaged me from an old message and they said -Thank you for your feedback and report. I have submitted this as a bug report to the programming team to investigate for possible inclusion in future updates. I'm sorry to say that at this time I do not have a solution for you. Thank you for your patience while we investigate.-

Yeah i got the same answer on friday. Android-Players really are disadvantaged. I guess after i get engaged with my borty, it will be the same like the first time. It will get stucked. Guess i just have to wait for an update :(
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
  • Options
    This is gonna sound really annoying but dating loads have worked for android players :) It does eventually go up to 2500 & you get hitched :)
  • Options
    Yeah i got the same answer on friday. Android-Players really are disadvantaged. I guess after i get engaged with my borty, it will be the same like the first time. It will get stucked. Guess i just have to wait for an update :(

Yep we r going to have to wait for the next update :/
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Yep we r going to have to wait for the next update :/

That's the bit that sucks!
  • Options
    This is gonna sound really annoying but dating loads have worked for android players :) It does eventually go up to 2500 & you get hitched :)

I now have 1264/2500 with Borty. Maybe it will work out this time. But i didnt get a call from Charlene for the wedding planing. Do i get it after i have the 2500?

Oh and at a quest i needed to go on a date with the brother of the producer...i didnt wanted to spend stars so i choose the date. Will this now ruin my wedding? I mean this guy is not on my list but the relationship improved after the date. Any ideas?

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah all of that happens at 2500. 1250 is just the engagement :0

If Borty does not call about cheating and breaking up, then it will not ruin your wedding.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Yeah all of that happens at 2500. 1250 is just the engagement :0

If Borty does not call about cheating and breaking up, then it will not ruin your wedding.

Thanks for your help. I guess my wedding is soon to come :)

• Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Oh and at a quest i needed to go on a date with the brother of the producer...i didnt wanted to spend stars so i choose the date. Will this now ruin my wedding? I mean this guy is not on my list but the relationship improved after the date. Any ideas?

don't worry i did a quest similar to that and no he wont break up with you
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    mystic wrote: »
    don't worry i did a quest similar to that and no he wont break up with you

Thank you for the answer :)

• Options
    Thank you for the answer :)

I've done that quest too but I'm still not married they need to hurry up and fix this glitch bug :/