Options

Hobbies!

Since acting is your career near the end of the game unless you are on the F and E list, your characters should be able to unlock hobbies at the C list. You know that acting will be your career but, why can't your character play a sport? Maybe your character loves fashion and wants to sew, or maybe they want paint, or cook? There are endless possibilities. Lets see what glu will come up with
♡BLUEBIRD♡

Comments

• Options
    goatluver20goatluver20 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Sounds cool :)
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    That sounds great!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    whoah double post! x3

Yes I totally agree. Now that there's an art store in SF, I can hopefully fulfill my dreams to be an artist :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Would be amazing
    apart from acting and dating we need hobbies
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It would be a cool way to implement different personalities of stars/starlets. As atm we all have the same personality but just looks different lol!

Like you could have creative for art lovers. Intellectual for those who like to write etc. I don't mean anything too technical like Sims lol. Just have it as another way for our names to be known. For example; When we do something related to the hobby and it's announced on star news, it could say something like "Blah blah got creative and showed us her/his artistic side by doing such and such." That kinda thing.

Another great suggestion Bluebird :)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I remember in the beginning of the game, when Arnie asked if I wanted to be famous, the options were "I want to be a star!" or "I want to be an artist!"

I remember choose "I want to be an artist!" instead xD
    dfk75h.jpg