Options

Am I the only one?

I find it odd the holiday event is starting so late. Why would I want a Santa outfit AFTER Christmas? It seems like the events start too late. Maybe it's just me.

Also I I don't post here often put did anyone else lose all their process with co stars / dates etc? It looks like I've stated over with everyone.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah, not sure why they do this. A lot of people are busy around this time too, it makes no sense! The halloween one actually ended on halloween.....

This has happened to multiple people, including me! Very upsetting, since you lose your husband in the process...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You're not alone! I said the same when the update was released. There is a lot to win though so that makes up for it in my opinion :)

I lost all my contacts & my friends co star points too, it's obviously a glitch with the event/update ^_^
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I agree that it's weird to have the Santa outfit after Christmas. The loss of contacts is a pretty common issue, I've lost a few Game Center friends from the issue.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    You never the only one. I find it werid that they give us 6 days to finish 4 24 hour movie but I guess we if we can finish them on time
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Zbj lost GC contacts? Thats actually a new one to me... Usually its all in-game contacts! Interesting...

Yeah you pretty much have to be on top of things to finish .... But thats the challenge i guess.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Zbj lost GC contacts? Thats actually a new one to me... Usually its all in-game contacts! Interesting...

Yeah you pretty much have to be on top of things to finish .... But thats the challenge i guess.

It's a new one? Yeah, my GC contacts are also doing the magical-morphing ninja glitch, too.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Magical morphing has been there since the beginning of Stardom Hollywod time xD

Yah i never heard of missing GC friends.... Only people wanting to get rid of their GC friends lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Im having a hard time getting the gifts box. Is anyone having a hard time getting the gifts box im at 29%
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Gifts are the toughest to get like the bones from halloween :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Rightt. Like they're expecting us to do all of this stuff in the middle of the month lol
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    It's a new one? Yeah, my GC contacts are also doing the magical-morphing ninja glitch, too.

Just when you bring this up and I never heard about it, it just happened to me today! I lost Samurai and a few others on my list D: Also have reset all progress with my GC friends too :<

Edit: Well okay I didnt lose them, but I did lose all progress with GC friends and can't co-star with Samurai and others. Overlooked my issue haha.

And yet again, do i have a GC friend that looks exactly like me...

ANOTHER edit: It all fixed up, happened within mere minutes. -.- still lose of progress though haha
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Just when you bring this up and I never heard about it, it just happened to me today! I lost Samurai and a few others on my list D: Also have reset all progress with my GC friends too :<

Edit: Well okay I didnt lose them, but I did lose all progress with GC friends and can't co-star with Samurai and others. Overlooked my issue haha.

And yet again, do i have a GC friend that looks exactly like me...

ANOTHER edit: It all fixed up, happened within mere minutes. -.- still lose of progress though haha

Uh oh, that's unfortunate. GC friends have their own set of bugs. :(Hopefully it will get fixed soon. It's ticket time.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    I wish it were fixed soon haha, this glitch has been happening since the day the game came out! And the only response I get is like, "make sure your gc friends have decent internet connection". So while it could be that, I still don't understand why I get an exact copy of me from someone else (and I know they can't steal my look because I know they played post-Oz). Also, I'm still a MMNS on multiple games (like yours lol), but I have fine connection. So it makes no sense xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    AHHHH! That may explain why I can't find Shiro in my contacts! I was hoping to co star with her in the holiday films, had no problem finding Zbj though ;)

I'm finding it hard to get all the gifts too! I think I have 70% but that is thanks to the scarf! I've just started the last film and hoping that Ivanna will give the remainder xD lol! I MUST HAVE THAT DRESS AND BOOTS!!!! Has Samurai written all over that baby!!!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday :D
  • Options
    LOL right? All I got was gingerbread men.... I got the gingerbread achievement done so fast. lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I've managed the Gingerbread and the Candy Canes but the gingerbread achievement I completed so fast too lol! Only another 78 gifts to go -.- Please Ivanna give me 78 gifts :p
  • Options
    Yeah same. Candy canes took me a little longer but that gingerbread went fast...

The final 60 gift reward should help you out there :] !! want that collection!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Ahhh!! Why make the gifts sooo hard! I don't remember the Bones Achievement for Halloween being this difficult but I do love a challenge! Hopefully we'll all manage that final achievement in time :D

Ohhhhhh 60 you say!!! As long as I get 18 gifts in this film I should be okie! That's relief! It is definitely the best collection Glu have introfuced so far! I love the hair do to justc because it's like my own in real life hehe! But Gia Samurai has short hair so she can hardly go changing it hehe!
  • Options
    Yeah, Glu sometimes has very inaccurate responses, haha. Gifts are so hard to get, but the gingerbread went fast.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    It sucks that the gifts are hard to get :( Lots of people goin to be sad when they cant get it or dont have it. I wish I thought of doing movies in between my 8 hr wait
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Yeah, quite a few people missed the bones and are still upset about it :< But I guess that's how the game goes...

oh, yeah lol. really helps, but gotta manage that energy wisely as well :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I didnt care much about halloween. But this one is special cause of the dress and boots and everyone wants that. I think they should put it in the closet but you have to pay stars for them
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Well I mean just for completion sake and all. I mean, their unfinished Bones achievement is going to stay unfinished forever (unless they bring it back or something).

Yeah the gifts set is really nice, not sure it comes with the boots though... I'm almost done with gifts but still a little to go...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    The gifts is hard because you get a lot of stuff the dress the boot the hat and the sunglasses
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    It is a shame when you don't manage to complete a collection like the Bones achievement. I know I would have been gutted if I hadn't. I wasn't that fussed about it either, because when can you wear a witch costume xD lol! I only wanted the shoes haha xD But it's the fact you only have one chance to get it that makes you want it, human nature after all.

Hopefully we will all manage to complete the Gift achievement. Also I found doing 3 hour projects inbetween the 8 hour waiting time is a big help! I've only done it the once but I had 60% of the Gift Achiement & after doing the 3 hour project it went up by 10%. plus your energy is full in time for the next holiday project :)

From the words of Isabella Smithy the model (freaky as that was my old rival's name in A List), who is modelling the Gift Collection outside supercool studio, "You'll get this dress, toque (hat), sunglasses & boots if you get enough gift box props to compete the "gift" achievement before Dec. 30!" :D
  • Options
    I finally got the gift achievement!! Took way too long there, phew! I like the stuff, too bad I'll never wear this anyways xD Keeping consistent with that Shiro style :3

Yeah oops, it does come with boots haha xD missed that for some reason.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    YAY! Go onnnnnn! Whack that pretty little dress on for us, Shiro ;) It's holiday season xD But the Shiro consistent look is pukka :3
    It certainly did take forever!!! I finally completed it this evening, which I'm relieved about! Hehe! I do love those boots!

c7badf55-d081-47d2-9582-d4696ff6d2a5_zps70761e11.jpg

Couldn't resist a photo xD
  • Options
    Yeah i will take pictures sometime... Haha :3

i actually snapped a pic of us all festive while filming xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats Samurai and Shiro.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Yeah i will take pictures sometime... Haha :3

i actually snapped a pic of us all festive while filming xD

xD Ohhhh I wanted to do that but you're a mega morphing power ranger :p