Options

kids

I don't know if someone has already brought this up but there should be an option to have kids once you get to a certain point in marriage. I mean you hear about celebs having babies all the time its a part of life so why not incorporate it into this game. It'd be a great addition to the story line

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    This is a huge suggestion that has been brought up many, many times. Would definitely be a nice addition :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    carsyndaileelovecarsyndaileelove Registered Users 27 Posts
    Oh lol I didn't know. I've never really looked at or posted in the suggestion section
  • Options
    You should! Theres lots of cool ideas here :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    JamaicanQueenJamaicanQueen Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was just thinking that.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It is an incredibly popular idea here on forums, which just shows how awesome an idea it is :3

A Starry ✰*・゜゚・* ★ Welcome to the forums, JamaicanQueen :D
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    We have for this for so long we hope to see it in the future
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Maybe we could also adopt- if Madonna can do it in RL, why can't we do it in-game?
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    Yup, seen that suggestion too xD

So if they had an update past marriage, you could discuss with your partner on whether to adopt or have a kid of your own :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    RoxStarRoxStar Registered Users 4 Posts
    I think it's a grate idea to be able to have kids in the game I mean it brings some realism to the game am I right people :D
  • Options
    BelleBelle Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes I agree I would definitely love to have the kids addition as I just got married.
  • Options
    PinkPixiePinkPixie Registered Users 29 Posts
    What about fostering, it's simple to adoption but different rules apply?
    ⭐️ Dreams Will Always Come True 💫

❤️ Because I Love You 💞