Here are the links to Photobucket & TinyPic & previews of their URL Boxes:

Photobucket Computer & URL Box

Photobucket App & URL Box

TinyPic & URL Box

*・゜゚・* Happy Posting! *・゜゚・*

Comments

• Options
    @marzipanj@marzipanj Registered Users 15 Posts
    I've been wanting to do this for a long time so thanks for the how-to!! Unfortunately I can't figure out how to do any of this in MacOSX. There doesn't seem to be any way to do the first step of selecting the picture.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ohh umm! Now that is something I have never used so wouldn't know how to :/ But I would assume print screening would snap a photo for you and then just going on the internet to the above sites to get the url for it :)
  • Options
    Mac screen shooting has been added as I finally have one xD
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Can you do it on your ipad to get your image to show? Cause I just been pasting the url...
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    As long as you are able to use and upload the picture on Tinypic from the iPad, you should be able to do the IMG option :D

If need be for simplicity if that option isn't available to you from your iPad; Copy the URL from either of the above sites, paste it into the comment box and before posting put at the beginning of the link and at the end :3

Buy yeah you should be able to post the image from your iPad xD I do mine from my iPhone most of the time lol! :p
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You cannot actually use tinypic from safari on your ipad, so i just use photo bucket app for my ipad. but yeah as long as in the comment box you have (url) it works :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I realize it hard to post a pic from flicker so I try photobucket and posted my first pic!!! So happy:D
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    YAY!!!! I'm gonna go & check it out now ;)