Options

2019 CVC advice

troutanglertroutangler Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
what is the best way to improve CVC results 
Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not Defeated

Comments

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    My question is why are there no bonus players?
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Bonus players may come back later in the season. If i'm not mistaken last year when CVC started there were no bonus player (multipliers that is) until the final 3 months or so. Maybe they are doing the same.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I'm thinking there is a chance we could see bonus players this weekend but we will see
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They do have cvc bonus players, last weekend they had them.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yep there are bonus' listed for this weekend
  • Options
    DeuceDeuce Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I have heard that choosing a terrible MLB team improves scores. I tried it, and it worked for me. I switched from the Astros to the Orioles. Much better so far. Maybe it's a myth, maybe not. I don't really know.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    The only thing that ever improved my scores noticeably was moving up tiers. I was terrible at CvC in Silver and could never hit anything more than an occasional 30-40k round. When I went Gold I immediately was competing for CvC rewards in my club as I could easily hit 100k or more. I went straight from Gold to Diamond so I have no experience in Platinum, but can tell you that at Diamond I was averaging probably 300k per round and would routinely hit rounds of a million or more without a bonus player even. When I had bonus I really had to watch my scores because I'd hit 3-5 million in a round sometimes. I think I did a 12 million round once was my record at Diamond. Not sure if others had a similar experience as I've seen people say moving up tiers actually nerfed their scores instead.