Options

EVO total in Bronze

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
It seems crazy that there is no way to know how much evo you have before you get into silver.  I know where it is when you hit silver, but is there any way to know how much you have, to make sure you have enough, when you are in bronze?

Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    nope, not that I know of.... i know i spent a little less then 80 when i went silver but I leveled my 3 keepers and my legend
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Afraid not and you are absolutely right as one wants to make sure to have enough EVO before making the jump. I had no idea how many I had and made the jump myself yesterday as I was certain I had enough for at least my top 5 or 6 sluggers since Slugfest is all I am concentrating on at the moment and top 5 is all I am taking silver as the bottom 5 would easily handle lower levels of slugfest.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Are there any good reasons to not level up the club?  I have been getting most of my evo pushing the club up about a level a day.  We are at Silver 4.  I have been leveling for the evo and for better cvc rewards, but is there a a good reason to wait to level?
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Afraid not and you are absolutely right as one wants to make sure to have enough EVO before making the jump. I had no idea how many I had and made the jump myself yesterday as I was certain I had enough for at least my top 5 or 6 sluggers since Slugfest is all I am concentrating on at the moment and top 5 is all I am taking silver as the bottom 5 would easily handle lower levels of slugfest.
    What are rewards for sluggers @silver per lvl?
  • Options
    @dustyhunks rewards are the same for the level completion I believe. Another one of those things I never tracked but I am 90%(ish) sure they are the same. Just went silver as I was sure I had enough for sluggers and didn't care about WOH at the moment even though WOH is probably the hardest in Bronze. With my current lineup after today though I'll probably give WOH a try for at least one level this time and see how it goes before going back to Slugfest.

• Options
    JUSTTHETIPJUSTTHETIP Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @dustyhunks rewards are the same for the level completion I believe. Another one of those things I never tracked but I am 90%(ish) sure they are the same. Just went silver as I was sure I had enough for sluggers and didn't care about WOH at the moment even though WOH is probably the hardest in Bronze. With my current lineup after today though I'll probably give WOH a try for at least one level this time and see how it goes before going back to Slugfest.
    Going Silver will also help out in CvC correct?
  • Options
    @JUSTTHETIP honestly I have no information about that one but I would guess Bronze is the worst for every event other than Slugfest which seems the same to me in every tier.

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Going silver saved my sanity...not even 2 weeks in
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Did u have enough resources to cap your players? I want to go silver so bad just will not be able to cap everyone. I managed 5-10 in woh but then dropped 6k in gold only to fail. 
    Sandpipers said:
    Going silver saved my sanity...not even 2 weeks in
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Yup...well close enough @Mulderken My keepers are S7 and my subs and some relievers I left at B10... I have the XP to get most of those ones capped also but won’t bother with the subs. I kept 25k xp in reserve for higher bonus players like Albies and Teheran to get to S10 (only have Albies so far hehe).
    It's all done with mirrors