Options

Weekend box odds

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Opened 9 boxes...got 4 Swanson, 2 Minter’s, 2 Culberson, and 1 Folty...
  • Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Was going to put my 2 cents in about bad pulls but 2 boxes in and the smoke detectors started going crazy with all this flame
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Speaking of Braves boxes. I am soooo tempted to level him up and put him in rotation for some good old fashioned shits & giggles.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Congrats. I should have known better than to buy more than 2 boxes after last year. Never had any luck with good weekend players. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Congrats. I should have known better than to buy more than 2 boxes after last year. Never had any luck with good weekend players. 
    I went several weekends last year with no bonus players to show. Then one weekend I hit 2 in 8 boxes, when the chances were 2.5%, not 25%. Comes in waves 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    I got the same player 3 out of 4 times. Glad that they were cvc boxes 
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Not like I needed another outfielder but yoooo 
  • Options
    Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Bought 3 more this morning, and got Swanson/Gausman/Folty...12 boxes without a big hitter...
  • Options
    I bought two more to get the 4.5* draft pick and got Gausman and Minter for third time each. Didn’t even get a 4.5 star in 8 boxes. 
  • Options
    I figure this is payback for the hard time I gave them about their odds last year when I didn’t get a player in 12 gold glove boxes, and got LXPs 8 times in a row trying to get Eric Davis ;-)