Options

CVC Edge or Daily XP?

NAVYDOC07NAVYDOC07 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
So I see that they have the CVC edge subscription available.  Is that worth getting right now or should I stick with the daily xp subscription?

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I wouldn't go with any of the subscriptions other than the 5 tool one for now unless you really need the daily payouts for now. My reasoning is the one time rewards they give out once you subscribe the first time and you never get those again after you cancel and re-subscribe. Eventually those subscriptions would be for better rewards which means the one time reward would be better as well and I am not sure you will be able to collect the one time reward then.

When they started the subscriptions for the 1st time last year the CVC one time reward was a prime player which at the time was a great addition but as that was the 1st time they added subscriptions and the rewards and daily payouts never changed I am not sure if you will be able to subscribe again and get the new one time rewards once they change.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    NAVYDOC07NAVYDOC07 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hmmm good point.  That 5 tool sub is a pretty nice deal for $3 a week.  I had the daily xp sub to help constantly level players, but I dont really need it now.  I loved cvc edge last year, but you make a good point with the one time reward.  I'll hold out for better reward.  Thanks