Options

Game Keeps Crashing After Watching Ads

BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
After the most recent update on April 3, the game has been nearly unplayable. Whenever I exit the game, watch a pop up ad, or view an in game ad (such as buy 20 boxes if the braves box for $99.99), my screen goes blank for about a minute. Because I have not made a purchase, and will never make one, these ads that occur quite frequently can completely ruin my experience. This obviously makes prime events hard because my streak will get interrupted by a minute long ad, effectively. It also ruins ad watching for gold, which was a vital part of playing experience. For exmaple, i watched 12,000 gold's worth of ads last weekend. Also, logging in takes a very long time. It used to take 2 minutes max, and now it takes 4-5. I have tried all solutions such as clearing cache, or system updates, but nothing works. It is obviously not my internet connection because it has not changed in the past few years, and the rest of my games work fine. If anyone knows of any solutions, please let me know! Thanks!