Options

Prime players eta?

ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
Anyone have an idea of when they will begin to drop?
Need more Living Legends!

Comments

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Probably later than 13 days into the season.....

First skills are coming out and skills take pxp so anyone’s guess;  I would not look to last year as a model since with skills and keepers this year is a whole new ball of wax.   I’m guessing but I would not be surprised if they came out in Maybalong with pxp oppurtuntites to up the ante on keepers and other skill players since as if this moment the developer is losing revenues on those who have maxed out already (yes, some have).
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I don't remember players with skills coming out this early last year. So if figured prime wasn't too far behind.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    DeuceDeuce Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    ZaneJ78 said:
    I don't remember players with skills coming out this early last year. So if figured prime wasn't too far behind.
    I think skills were introduced last year. I could be wrong. But that's probably why they are earlier this year. It was a new addition last year.
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    No doubt Glu is on the money hustle earlier this year. I don’t recall high impact players being released so early in the specials tab either.  The quicker guys keep leveling up, the faster Glu is going to put these guys out so prime may be a lot earlier this year.  
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @Deuce skills, although just single, were actually introduced in late 17 as you can see by my 17 pride & joy below. As far as us speculating that prime players would be introduced soon due to us needing PXP for the skills then by the same token Legends should be introduced as well for the same reason but I don't think that's going to happen until the All Star game (or around that time). Same thing really in 18 where we had to stop leveling skills once it hit LXP and wait for Legends & LXP to be released.

I am sure they plan to have us try for as many 5* players before introducing primes & legends, and start chasing new players all over again (which is a good business strategy). That is probably the reason our keepers use BXP also instead of their respective 18 type of XP.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Prime Harper dropped April 19th last year, I believe he was the first.  Seeing how this game is gonna move quicker then last year, I'd honestly expect anyday now.   Definitely within the next 2 weeks I would think
  • Options
    DeuceDeuce Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    @Houmy ah, ok. I quit towards the end of 17 and came back late 18, so I must have missed the introduction. I guess I was going off of what I had heard. Thanks for the clarification.