Options

Silver lvl 1 vs Silver lvl 10

hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts
For you guys at Silver lvl...as far as woh and slugfest, is there a difference in difficulty between Silver 1 and Silver 10. I cycled at silver 1 yesterday using my legend. Just went to silver 2 today. Wondering if the difficulty increases and trying to decide if I want to sit at where I’m at or move on to silver 10. I plan on staying in silver for a while until I get maxed on everything. Thanks in advance fellas

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    As far as WoH and Slugfest is concerned, there's no difference in s1 vs s6, g1 vs g6, etc.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I'm silver 6 and couldn't cycle yesterday at all, even with my top 8 players capped.
    A fellow club member at silver 1 or 2 cycled twice. FML.
  • Options
    JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @hornsup17, whole last season I ripped through way too fast, it was my plan to sit back and take the slow ride this season, well...  capped bronze wasn’t fun, so I made the move to silver, from about silver 1-3 I was doing ok w/ what I currently had, once I moved beyond that I started noticing a slight decline in the W/L ratio.  Once I got all my big guys capped, and some solid numbers on the upgrades the W’s started flowing again.  That being said, I’ve still not managed to cycle WOH, (S. Green capped with +3 on skills) close, but no cigar as they say.  Just need one more 300+ guy!! Another thing, is that the “match me” games became slightly harder due to being matched up with some folks that had a clear advantage over my team.  No auto play though, and it’ll be a decent game. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    As @DFBB said, your tiers have no bearing on WOH or Derby. Beating the last 3 guys isnt the issue as stated, its getting there. Your keepers and legend will do  the job with ease, I only video boosted 5-9 and 10 and cycled (xx)  that many times.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    There should be zero difference between the tiers within a level in terms of difficulty.  Silver is silver regardless of Silver 1 or Silver 6.
  • Options
    JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    There should be zero difference between the tiers within a level in terms of difficulty.  Silver is silver regardless of Silver 1 or Silver 6.
    Maybe I’m crazy 😜 But I did have a rough patch when I made the jump and still had a grip of 3.5/4* guys. That being said, maybe it was around silver 3 when I finally started building.  We can just go with the latter that I’m crazy. 
  • Options
    hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    As @DFBB said, your tiers have no bearing on WOH or Derby. Beating the last 3 guys isnt the issue as stated, its getting there. Your keepers and legend will do  the job with ease, I only video boosted 5-9 and 10 and cycled (xx)  that many times.
    Thanks for the input, I appreciate it. Thanks guys