Options

Investments

rychar22rychar22 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
I was looking at the investments and was wondering if anyone uses them and if so, are they even worth it? 

Comments

• Options
    NAVYDOC07NAVYDOC07 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I would definitely get the 5 tool box sub...nice daily box for just $3 a week
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah 5 Tool is good and best value I think and some have have as well.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I bought the stadium, that's a nice daily gift that gets better and better as you spend. I might go back to the 5 tool sometime but i'm trying to get my wife to talk to me, this game and spending money on it doesn't help :hushed:

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Body71Body71 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited April 2019
    How does the stadium purchase work?  Is it a one time payment and then more for each tier?  Interested but want to figure out costs and if it’s truly worth it
  • Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Body71 said:
    How does the stafium purchase work?  Is it some time payment and then more for each tier?  Interested but want to figure out costs and if it’s truly worth it
    $9.99 for the year.  Every time you spend gold (except on the weekend) you move up tiers.  Eventually you can get up to 400 gold a day.  You also move to all star 3 with the purchase.  If you watch a lot of videos, I'd recommend it.  It's the only money I spend on the game.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    NAVYDOC07 said:
    I would definitely get the 5 tool box sub...nice daily box for just $3 a week
    This is what I bought. I have already received the 300 gold reward 3 times 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I got the 300 gold 3 times which apparently is rare, not bad for a free week.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.