HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
lol that is all 

Comments

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

mfw I saw the rewards
  • Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    It's the worst reward I have ever seen and it's not even remotely close.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I won't be spending on WOH, unless my addiction to this game compels me to do so.  Wow. 
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I may spend 40G today, but only to get my stadium to the next tier.  Maybe.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    It’s nice to build up resources in woh but I agree with you guys. My wife will like it though since I won’t be on my phone all night
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Yup, one cycle is it for the day.  It's as if they listen to us but they're using a translator who contorts the message 
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Cycled once while waiting for prime recharges. Got xp from box. Straight garbage for reward. Should've been x3 boxes as reward. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Reward aside you are looking at 6200 bxp a cycle plus draft picks which is an improvement from previous weeks.  
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Yeah I like the xp more than anything right now. 
  • Options
    Kersh on the box so I’m not mad about it 
  • Options
    ThePolishPrinceThePolishPrince Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thanks Glu for giving me a 10 percent chance to get a player for winning hero. This used to be the best events in the game. Even if I did get a pitcher, he’s not even in starting rotation. Lousy event. Now the best event is turning the game off. Keep it up, soon to be in spam. 
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I agree the reward for WOH sucks today. Like most on here, cycled and got bxp. No more for me today. Cycled Slugfest and now I’m bored. Thinking about just watching videos so I can try to improve my 0/2 on POTW boxes. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    It seems like we could all use some xp and other resources but I’m really missing the guaranteed player. Woh is the best event and with rewards like this people will soon fall out of love with playing it
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Cycled once, got XP.  Quit.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Stop crying....even with a guaranteed player or selection a good percentage of us won’t have the player make one iof the event teams or will just miss and get a true garbage player.  Game is young;  makenthe reward too good and the gap between the haves and have not will widen too quickly as some are still finding their legs.   Patience and father resources....that two or three day blur is coming where 4-5 good players fall in your lap....gear up now and be ready.  
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Idk i much prefer this format compared to last week.  You could literally clear last week and get 4 2.5 stars and that’s like 300 bxp.   It was a 40 percent chance at a 2.5 star btw.   Now this week you are guaranteed at least 3500 bxp plus 1200 bxp from the box.  4700 bxp vs 300 bxp.   Call me crazy that’s a massive upgrade.  Don’t stress about not getting guaranteed players that won’t be on your roster in a few weeks.  It’s April.  The game is young, gather those resources for the year and you won’t regret it.  Happy tapping
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Beyond having fun, the goal is to always make your team better. Today, my team got significantly better. Love Weds!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    DFBB said:
    Beyond having fun, the goal is to always make your team better. Today, my team got significantly better. Love Weds!
    You never replied.....BTw after the multipliers we went from 1st to 39th...predictability all the GLU sponsored teams seemed to have advance info and breezed past.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Royale in general was a success for my team individually (WoH cycle, 2 Slugfest cycles) as I capped my keepers finally and added a 6th 5 star slugger. The WoH cycle was most significant for me as I strategized for once with an all capped team. My double lhp Edgar and rhp Davis played a huge role in each level as I didn't have to rely on my legend being the stopper at x.10. Only vid boost during live boost and 1 restart on 5.10. Feeling confident I can do it again on Monday.

Club suffered with multipliers though, doubling our standing down the charts. Tournies suck and no one had Gallo that was willing to put the time in. No matter though, Royale is still my favorite event.
  • Options
    Royale in general was a success for my team individually (WoH cycle, 2 Slugfest cycles) as I capped my keepers finally and added a 6th 5 star slugger. The WoH cycle was most significant for me as I strategized for once with an all capped team. My double lhp Edgar and rhp Davis played a huge role in each level as I didn't have to rely on my legend being the stopper at x.10. Only vid boost during live boost and 1 restart on 5.10. Feeling confident I can do it again on Monday.

Club suffered with multipliers though, doubling our standing down the charts. Tournies suck and no one had Gallo that was willing to put the time in. No matter though, Royale is still my favorite event.
    LOL.....you need a better club!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    DFBB said:
    You never replied.....BTw after the multipliers we went from 1st to 39th...predictability all the GLU sponsored teams seemed to have advance info and breezed past.
    My apologies. I did see your message, but simply forgot to reply.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    If they ever spin off woh I might just play that...I love that game
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options

Went from 55th to 1st with the 6x multiplier