Options

Question / Flaw in club loyalty and leveling up

roysmalleyroysmalley Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
Newer club, I’d say 30% 2018 players 70% new. Everyone is waiting to move to silver until the right time, same can be said for gold. And we have a ton of club participation. As a result, we have a ton of club loyalty and have progressed to gold 3... we are not a gold 3 club. Clashes are harder, slugfests are harder, it’s all harder.

is it a flawed system? Should we disband the club and start it over to properly set our skill level? Or am I looking at things all wrong?

are the individual royal events based off individual skill set? So maybe I’m failing at slug fest now because I moved up to silver?

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Club level has no impact on difficulty of events.  The only impact it has whatsoever is the number of cvc entries, where the high the club level the more entries.  Other than that, all event difficulty is based on each individual members team level.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Sorry dude.....Lonzo is spot on.  It’s only harder because everyone else is improving.   Cream rises to the top.  You can reset daily for better bracketing but with so many newbies I’d just tough it out.