Options

OPEN LETTER TO GLU

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Dear Management,
All I ask is that you care about providing excellent and quality customer service EXACTLY as much as you care about turning a profit. Because it’s pretty obvious you don’t. In case you are not aware, your Customer Service Department SUCKS! There is an obvious lack of training and it certainly appears the only qualifications you require are to accept $2/hour and be able to spell your name. (Corectly). Truth be told, there are but a handful of agents who take the time to service your customers the first contact. You can tell these agents like their job and want to be of service. (Service, you know as in customer service?). But unfortunately for us, your customers, the majority of agents are either incompetent, lazy or simply don’t give a damn, maybe all three. Instead of servicing the customer (there’s that service word again), they anger the customer with having to make repeated attempts to get what is usually a simple issue addressed and fixed. Let me ask this question: how much money will an angry customer spend vs. a happy customer?
They say customer service is everything. GLU, or at least the TAP Sports division hasn’t understood this concept. Or maybe you don’t care, much like the majority of those agents?

Thank you, I now await my ban.
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷