Options

Silver to Gold

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
made the jump last night and let me tell you it is going very very well. No more not being able to string together wins on prime events. Can’t wait to see if it helps any on Monday! 

Comments

• Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited April 2019
    What were xp and cash prereqs? Did you cap upgrades too?
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Pre-reqs?  It’s come as you are baby....

There was a honeymoon phase went Inwent silver grime bronze....like DFBB states in another thread, you will win until you hit a determined amount of games and then you will start to lose.  For those evolving all the way to diamond I applaud you....for the rest of us it looks like we will find a level and plateau (pun intended) and deal with that reality the best we can.   
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2019
    bigvivec said:

There was a honeymoon phase went Inwent silver grime bronze....like DFBB states in another thread, you will win until you hit a determined amount of games and then you will start to lose.  For those evolving all the way to diamond I applaud you....for the rest of us it looks like we will find a level and plateau (pun intended) and deal with that reality the best we can.   
    I am already dreaming of diamond. @dkarski87 is trying to talk me out of it. I’ll probably be gold by the end of the week and start to begin my ascension 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Only thing keeping me from gold and eventually diamond right now is that slugfest is still useful. Once that gets to a point where it doesn’t make sense to play it anymore, I’ll head straight for diamond. Should have plenty of everything by then.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    bigvivec said:

I meant how many resources (xp, cash, evo) should one be flush with to make the move. Asking for a friend...
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    bigvivec said:

I meant how many resources (xp, cash, evo) should one be flush with to make the move. Asking for a friend...
    Also asking for a friend...

Anyone got some charts?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Only thing keeping me from gold and eventually diamond right now is that slugfest is still useful. Once that gets to a point where it doesn’t make sense to play it anymore, I’ll head straight for diamond. Should have plenty of everything by then.
    Slugfest has gloves, which are important for Evo hunting and leveling up your club. However, WoH is better for cash and bxp. At least, in my experience.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @woohoo77 I got you not created by me but it’s legit
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    So I need about 300K more XP.  No problem!   :trollface:
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    It's 1 mil per "coach" upgrade too  think there are 16 of them 
  • Options
    Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Only 400k more xp for me to go.... 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,724 Posts
    Guess I’ll just hang out in silver for a while. I’m really just waiting for better players to be released and better woh rewards
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts