Options

Why won’t my legend reset?

dart1dart1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I chose to reset my legend, but every time I go in the app I can upgrade him one level and then he switches back to the player I reset (his position and stats switch back) how can I fix this?

Answers

• Options
    cubswin19cubswin19 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Same exact problem for me and I’m angry! My guy actually turned into the new guy I created but after spending all my XP to bring him back up to silver the next day he reverts back to the old legend! 
  • Options
    Same exact problem for me and I’m angry! My guy actually turned into the new guy I created but after spending all my XP to bring him back up to silver the next day he reverts back to the old legend! 
  • Options
  • Options