Options

Wheres the Prime Players?

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
This time last year we had Prime players out. Wonder when they are going to finally drop 🤔?

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I may be in the minority here, but I really don’t want prime players yet.  
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    If I could kick you from these forums @Bigpredfan I would brotha ;) I'll take primes if they offer pxp.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Looked at last’s years board and beginning of May we Saw the release of primes, I wonder if today is the day we see prime draft picks and Friday some pxp for vip gifts along with keepers getting a boost
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    If I could kick you from these forums @Bigpredfan I would brotha ;) I'll take primes if they offer pxp.
    That’s a mighty big “if” there buddy. I don’t mind prime players being introduced, but the hassle of them chasing the PXP is a nightmare. 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    We got primes Mid April last year relook at the post. With PXP being offered I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t drop them this weekend  @whammo911
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Hopefully they have added skills to the prime draft picks otherwise they will have a short shelf life compared to weekend primes
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Ahhh buddy. What's that saying "people who live in glass houses.....". Goes double for Canadians btw 😁
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I may be in the minority here, but I really don’t want prime players yet.  
    I am with you on this one. I would like to see at least another 3 weeks before they are released as I want 3 more 5* sluggers to keep autoplay as it is for the derby once they add that 6th level with primes.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Let me Store up the PXP thennnnnn we can talk.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.