would you watch more videos if you received 5 on the regs and 10 on double weekends?

JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
Question says it all..

would you watch more videos if you received 5 on the regs and 10 on double weekends? 43 votes

Oh I’d make it rain gold..
32%
Bigpredfangenmills2323Wicked0WildcatsJdotChristopherHaraycarayjamikl42matt_sackettReadingFightingPhilsadam007JCAM80sarge2682livecrewScioscia_FanBlackFang4 14 votes
Ain’t nobody got time for that..
0%
Maybe, but I dunno man..
4%
UltimateWarriorShadow451 2 votes
Yes! I think this is a wonderful idea and the developers should consider this as a win/win..
62%
RusteeNutzBosnavisokoscottpdannMetsicansihuffglusimplysuperdaveYankees917182superbaldy77LonzoBallinAIC_76ZaneJ78slafrance2NAPREDATORS46jmtastic2003cobranavyjack77TRABUKObarnstormbombersPunkers777Bizerto 27 votes

Comments

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Oh I’d make it rain gold..
    Certainly. But I have no complaints now about gold videos this year.  They have been much faster once fixed, and double gold events have been more numerous already than last year.  

Not every game has free gold as accessible as this one and I'm grateful they do .  
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yes! I think this is a wonderful idea and the developers should consider this as a win/win..
    It would be awesome, but one thing I've been noticing is that they've been doing double gold once a month :-) I think that's the closest we're getting.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I wouldn’t (couldn’t) watch any more than I do now.  I don’t care if it is 1x 2x or 3x.....videos run until my phone is too hot to hold.....  ;)
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    2X has been good and often enough for my tastes. The biggest thing about vids in general since this update is that they work, almost every single time. I have not had any issues playing a vid or that playing being registered and giving me credit like had been the case prior to the update and in 18; vid restarts, vid boosts etc. They always seem to work now, which is huge.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I still restart on 5.10 as a precaution.