Bonus players

azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
i think the bonus players should be more like 17.  The bonus players Monday-Thursday were all bonus players for the weekend event.  We spend so much resources in getting the bonus players that it would be nice to get a few more days out of them.  Being able to use a player as bonuses for only 2 days a week is a rip off 

Comments

• great99great99 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    It would be nice if the Bonus Players I already earned would get used in future Bonus Events. Example .... I got Bryce Harper from the Bryce is Back Bonus. And this weekend this Bryce Harper isn't used to the Bonus System. I have to "buy" another Bryce Harper to get the Points. I don't need 2 or 3 Bryce Harper on the Team! 
    My wish is that already earned Bonus Players should fit to every future Event in which this Player is boosted. 
  • TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Of course, the counter-argument is that those players you bought are still bonus players, albeit minor ones (i.e. 1500 points for all Phillies batters with the Bryce is Back example).  I agree with you all entirely, but we’re not likely to win this one.
  • BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Yeah unfortunately you are asking them to cut revenue by a 1/3 or more. They are a for profit company and profit they shall. 

Im completely with you though.