Options

WOH HOF week 2- worth the chase?

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
The rush of euphoria that hit me when I finally beat 6.10 with my keeper Babe Ruth was overwhelming. Yes to much gold was spent trying to rush through this event( I have a life ya know). As I stood there with my stupid grin on my face feeling like I climbed Mount Everest of WOH, I wonder how I will feel if I get 25k instead of Yelich. Well I found out rather quickly I was disappointed. You can’t have such a daunting task with a prize that’s based on chance. If you leave it to chance to it at least make the secondary option specialty draft pick or prime XP. Overall I still like the new WOH on Monday’s and my wife definitely hates me playing even more now lol. So what did y’all think was it worth the Chase for Yelich?

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE the HoF/DTI tower. Classic is nice because it lets more casual guys build their teams up, but it was very tedious. The Yelich prime has received a lot of 'hate,' but I was extremely happy when I pulled him. I like to think that I'm able to spot value and imo, he's legit. The Ozuna was a very nice guarantee prize(both skills work for cvc) and didn't appear to get much love. Back to Yelly though. There's definitely some added value in pulling the very first prime of '19. For some, it's whatever. For me, it was cool beans. Also, that picture? Fiyah! :)

PS: That rush that you described vs Thor? That's exactly why I love HoF/DTI. That feeling had been missing from WoH for a very, very long time. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Not much to add to what @DFBB said.   The rush of beating 6.10 (Thor) last week was something that I missed since cycling WOH became more routine towards the end of 18.   Back when you were relieved to clear guys like Diaz, Verlander and Scherzcer.   I grabbed Yelich, not sure how im leveling him but nice to have him.   But yeah Ozuna is great too.

I thought yesterday's set up was perfect as it had something and players for all difficulties.