Options

From CS: Some accounts blocked from gifts

LETMEPLAY16LETMEPLAY16 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
Customer service has told me that some gifts only go out to certain accounts - whilst simultaneously telling me that the other accounts aren't blacklisted (this particular conversation is from mother's day, but this has happened to me on multiple occasions - where several members of my club receive a gift, both VIP and non-VIP, and I don't)
No information yet on how to get added to the "certain accounts" list

Comments

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So this seems to be the same thing on Jackie Robinson day where they gave our 44 gift for 44 days (lol), but one day I and others got 4400 gold as a gift and many many others didn't. Someone asked CS and it was a "you had to be logged in to get it"
  • Options
    LETMEPLAY16LETMEPLAY16 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    So this seems to be the same thing on Jackie Robinson day where they gave our 44 gift for 44 days (lol), but one day I and others got 4400 gold as a gift and many many others didn't. Someone asked CS and it was a "you had to be logged in to get it"
    Yeah, I addressed that earlier in the conversation with CS - I was logged in and mining gold videos, still got no gift - so instead of telling me again that it's a time sensitive gift, they decided that telling me certain players are more important than others was a way better way to get me to drop it
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    CS just says random stuff.  The accuracy of what they say is dubious at best. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    What this was is that the 4200 gold was supposed to be 4200 cash and someone messed up at Glu big time. So they sent the 4200 gold out, quickly realized their mistake, and cancelled that gift before sending out the correct 4200 cash gift 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @Bigpredfan ooooh it was a mistake? I actually didn't know that. I was told by CS only certain ppl got it and it was done at random lol oh Glu.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @Bigpredfan ooooh it was a mistake? I actually didn't know that. I was told by CS only certain ppl got it and it was done at random lol oh Glu.
    Well certain people did get it. The people who just got lucky. That’s why those who did something that would normally prompt the “gift” between about a 4:00 and 4:01 that day got it