Options

Event Royal evolution (not the purple token but rewards)

matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
First Time poster in the Suggestions section, Event Royal, though fun, is a grind, if you spend time on your particular favorite part of the event (on a normal day) sometimes you can do it the WHOLE day, some of us do WOH, others Slugfest, Tournaments usually based on who bonus players are, and bonus games for much the same reason. My suggestion, don't make the rewards static for the whole day, If you cycle once in WOH, perhaps second time through throw in the player with a little XP or cash, on #3 add in a couple of evo tokens perhaps , if the player you are working toward is capped, switch it up by throwing in a box instead, an improve box, or a nice POTM box, Change it up a bit. Same goes for tournament boxes..I understand there is a variety in the tournament box, but throw in a chance at a player box or something more likely to produce multiple plays besides club rewards.

Understand you have people willing to pay and play, reward them for doing so, lately it has been left to feel kinda empty, as the season ramps up with bigger players being made available...make them worth fighting for and pulling. Slugfest could benefit from the same thing, add tiers to the completed cycles, since it is a different animal in itself, slugfest is a game within a game, make it more interesting to grab that brass ring, then maybe change the ring to gold for doing it a second time. This is all for what it is worth but even these slight improvements might bring out the spenders again instead of people walking away in droves. Bonus games, since they are a Thursday staple might not evolve much, but certainly something could change there to improve the Want to play.

This of course may never get looked at, I have been playing since the inception of this game, I for one love it, spend money on it, and want others to like it as much as I do but somethings could be better.

Matt. aka TH2019ROYALS

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.