Options

Rules for upgrading players in silver?

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
any tips on who to upgrade in silver? 

Comments

• Options
    I think I will only upgrade players that have at least a maximum of 290-300 as a minimum 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    If you post your roster others can probably help you better. I wouldn't personally level anyone below 4.5*.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options

These are my fringe guys that I’m thinking I can hold off on upgrading 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Jeffres might be ok to fill in a hole in your roster but yes the other two are not worth it.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    losbravos95losbravos95 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Only max out best players at each position. Don't pump too much into OF, you will pick up a better player at that position quite easily.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    SR will probably be the only non-skill position you will have to choose whether to evolve or not. My rule is 5 star only, which I have 2 of capped at s10 in long and RP1 roles. Any of the chumpers you get from bonus boxes I wouldn't even consider leveling at all, even 4.5 star players. I just throw them out there for a couple rounds if they are over 10k point bonus players. With all the skilled players available and maxes bumping up (less than 325 for skilled player is borderline worth it these days) you should start saving resources for non-skilled to be replaced. If you can cycle WoH classic or Royale WoH there have been single skill 325 max and 315 since last week as reward so this should give you a good idea for a baseline going forward.