Options

Pick em badges

WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
Hello,
Can someone explain exactly how these work? I get that they add multiplier points to your club scores in certain events. I'm just trying to understand if the number of badges you have in one category matters? 
For example I have 3 badges in the Slugfest for 1.3 multiplier, but I have only one badge each in the bonus game and walk off hero categories but I have the same 1.3 multiplier. Also for Prime event I have 2 badges but only 1.2 multiplier. 
Does anyone know how the calculation works per badge earned? It seems completely random. Any help is appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Options
    McSteezy69McSteezy69 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Not entirely sure myself but i think you need all of the four collection badges in a category to receive the bonus multiplier for that specific event. 
  • Options
    McSteezy69McSteezy69 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    If you are a silver team that 1.3 multiplier makes sense. Because I just upgraded my team to gold and I noticed my new multiplier is 1.4. As far as the collection badges, once you get a whole category I think the multiplier may stack. Again, complete speculation because I haven’t done it yet... 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    If you are a silver team that 1.3 multiplier makes sense. Because I just upgraded my team to gold and I noticed my new multiplier is 1.4. As far as the collection badges, once you get a whole category I think the multiplier may stack. Again, complete speculation because I haven’t done it yet... 
    The multipliers will stack for sure. You will have to have all 4 badges for that multiplier to take effect. If you only have 1 of the 4 badges, you will not get the multiplier for the badges, but you do get your multiplier for being silver. 

@waveburner when you see that it says 1.3 multiplier for walk-off by the badges, that is showing you what you will receive when you get all 4, not what you are getting right now. Prime event multiplier is 1.2 while the rest are 1.3 I believe 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah they stack, at the end of ‘18 I had both bonus game sets and was diamond so my multiplier was actually insane.  Something like a combined 2.6 so 100k was actually 260k in bonus points.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @redlegs2018u there are no duplicate pickem categories this year as slugfest is added back in so no more stackable multipliers for that.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @redlegs2018u there are no duplicate pickem categories this year as slugfest is added back in so no more stackable multipliers for that.
    He means stackable as in 2X for being diamond and then 1.3 times that for the pick-em badges. Those stacked.