Options

WOH- HOF Not again😩

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
Beating HOF is always gratifying but come on man if I’m going to beat HOF and get the secondary prize it should have something better than 1500xp. Luckily I had time to get through again and Glu was much kinder this time. Considering you could win the main prize on multiple levels this week, A Prime player should have been automic for HOF

Comments

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    E X A C T L Y
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I definitely understand where you're coming from. Heck, I was definitely frustrated when I came up empty on my first three cycles yesterday. That said, I hope they keep it at 50%. I recognize that it's not a popular opinion, but these primes are head and shoulders better than everyone else and imo, they shouldn't be handed out like candy. However, I do think there should be more incentive to do DTI as opposed to classic. I realize it's a different topic, but I'd love to see more rewards in the way of resources for those who put the time and effort into DTI.

Also, nice job man! Again, I know it may be a bit silly, but I find extra value in knowing that I have a player that isn't on everyone else's roster(Seager, Ozuna, Santana, etc).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @DFBB I see your point, but the frustration was unreal! I would have been beyond hurt if I went 3x and not get the prime player sorry to hear that. I cycled Allstar 2x  and I didn’t really have any expectations for those boxes b/c of the percentage, But overall I’m satisfied. How well does your club finish on Monday?
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    50% is fine odds if the non-prime option is worthwhile.  Maybe 10K XP instead of 1.5K XP.
  • Options
    Agreed or 5k Prime I would have been ok with @woohoo77
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I'm with @DFBB.   I am ok with the 50 percent odds at the prime player.   The 5k pxp you get is still pretty valuable.  The argument i think would be for a more impactful guarantee player at the end of DTI.  We got that the last two weeks with Seagar and Ozuna but not yesterday.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    It also took me 4 cycles to get Arenado yesterday. I do agree though that there should be more than 1500 xp as the alternate reward.
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I wouldn’t consider these primes head and shoulders above, their high speed kills what should be a huge advantage. I wish they would knock it off with all the speed, or at least let us know how it affects gameplay, does the defense make considerably more errors with a speed guy running to first? But im sure we will get a pure hitting player eventually it’s still early.
  • Options
    @whammo911 I consider Meadows to be in his own tier for WoH, vs rhp. The 2nd best bat would be Will Clark and then, Ichiro. Even after the next keeper boost(assuming it's around 3%), Meadows will still be the more ideal option because it's reasonable to take his skills to 12/12....and that's projecting ahead. I have no idea when that will  happen. In the meanwhile, it's really not close.

• Options
    @DFBB I see your point, but the frustration was unreal! I would have been beyond hurt if I went 3x and not get the prime player sorry to hear that. I cycled Allstar 2x  and I didn’t really have any expectations for those boxes b/c of the percentage, But overall I’m satisfied. How well does your club finish on Monday?
    I ended up getting Nolan on the 4th cycle and I have a box saved from #5(in case I pull him again) so things ended well. The the first two Mondays, our club finished 3rd. Ever since, we've either been first or 2nd(2nd last night). 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Where does this guy get all the pxp? hmmm.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2019
    dkarski87 said:

• Options
    @dkarski87 you see that door on the left? Don't let it hit you on the way out. 😂
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    dkarski87 said:

Clearly photoshopped. @DFBB has a mustache. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022