Options

No Prime & weak rewards continue

JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Smh
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Boo c'mon Glu get it together.
  • Options
    Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Speechless... 
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Why do they gotta f with us...lol...good day to do yardwork and get the boat ready, sunny 68 with a nice breeze!
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    What a joke! It seems as if they have listening issues. Occasionally they listen great, although the norm is for them to disregard all feedback from their customers yet continue to increase their prices for less in return 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I'm sending a message to CS right now to let them know I won't be playing today unless level rewards are improved in WOH and/or SF.
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I'll try and cycle once just to see how I do at gold but that might be it.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I'm sending a message to CS right now to let them know I won't be playing today unless level rewards are improved in WOH and/or SF.
    “We have forwarded your message to the developers.”
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Did top 5 club rewards for Royale include evo or is that new?
  • Options
    Alright glu.

A max 325 pitcher? Get off it. 
    A normal, boring slugger with no pxp? Garbage.
    I don't remember ever using Wednesday as a day to watch videos, but today will be the first if they don't improve rewards to pxp.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I can "use" Darvish on my crappy squad but it is not a squad that can complete WOH so there is no gain for me today. 
    Arenado for slugfest is nice and all but I think I am going to drain my slugfest roster back to 1 and 2 star players and use the blue xp gained to level up my main roster. Slugfest can kick rocks.
  • Options
    Yeah but what box will they be selling us today????lol
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Man just disappointing 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    They should add the towers to Weds as well. You guys know I'm generally very positive about the game, but today will be boring as heck. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Here is my take on it. 

Last year when when they started with primes as rewards for walk-off, there was constant complaining because you couldn’t level them up. This started after school was let out for me, because the 1st week for a prime to be released I was at the beach in June playing my hardest to get 400 max Stanton as he was a prime player. So the primes available through DTI are earlier than primes last year. This means this time last year we also didn’t have the prime XP on the derby tower, as that came after the complaining about leveling up a prime every week being impossible. 

Am I really excited to get a 325 pitcher?  Not really. But it falls in line with what has been offered in the classic bracket, where it is mostly about resources and not the player. 2019 is about DTI if you want the new best players, and a prime once a week falls in line with 2018 as Royale wasn’t around then. 

Keep in in mind that we are still 3 days away from 2019 being 2 months old out of 12. Prime XP will become available in the coming months. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    “We have forwarded your message to the developers.”

While I realize it's a futile exercise, it makes me feel better about myself lol.
  • Options
    BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Straight awfulness by these clownbabies! Ugh
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @Bigpredfan do you work for GLU? :0
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Maybe they add a royale box to it 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I think @DFBB @Houmy and @Bigpredfan are all undercover GLU employees. Sent here to cause Khaos!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    I think @DFBB @Houmy and @Bigpredfan are all undercover GLU employees. Sent here to cause Khaos!
    I see that “K” for Khaos. I only like it organized though 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Maybe they add a royale box to it 
    They wont but thats what they need to do.  But I think they are content with just having a box that you need to pay 500/700 gold for to have a chance at bonus players.   That seems to be the new model on royale days.   Its quite a bummer as it actually makes it so I dont spend gold rather then the other way around
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Just glad I am busy today and have little time to play.... not incentive to cram in a cycle of WOH or Slug
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Trust me buddy, if we were in fact GLU employees we would have booted you long ago or you'd be playing with a capped squad of 1/2* players right now. We may also have jailed your nephew again for good measure. #secretagentsgate
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Trust me buddy, if we were in fact GLU employees we would have booted you long ago or you'd be playing with a capped squad of 1/2* players right now. We may also have jailed your nephew again for good measure. #secretagentsgate
    Ouch. He went the nephew route. 
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    The Darvish does help my pitching staff. It looks like it’s gonna be a Royale Arms box day and either Bell or Vlad Jr will be the WOH bonus.
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    how about some POTM bonus today geeez
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Guys...Its my fault...once again I said I need a better Starting Pitcher and wished for it...so...

take it out on me.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    @matt_sackett Let's all disagree on your post to show our power and disapperciation! 😉
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @matt_sackett You need to get more specific about your wishes. Last week you wished for a SS and we got a garbage SS. You need to wish for Max 340 or higher players.