Tier 3: RRRLRRLLLL
Tier 4: RRRLRRRRLL
Tier 5: RRRRLLLLRR

Enjoy!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Thanks. I should have looked at this first as 5.7-5.10 changed and I was set up for LRLR
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Thanks.  Is 5.7 Leblanc the new Miley (slightly more difficult of the last two lefties)?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Thanks.  Is 5.7 Leblanc the new Miley (slightly more difficult of the last two lefties)?

I use my best bat vs a lefty at 5.8 and my 2nd best at 5.7(Leblanc).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Teheran is the easiest 5.9 pitcher I can ever remember.

I didn't wanna play today, but I'm glad I did, because I am sleepwalking through this thing. Would be great if there was even a tiny speck of PXP, but oh well....
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Impossible in silver with mostly 325 max guys. So much cash wasted. Over an hour on lvl 5 and can't get passed 5.8 in 5 attempts. Only mustered a single hit with PoTM Alonso who was crushing any lefty Monday.
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    edited May 2019
    DFBB said:

I use my best bat vs a lefty at 5.8 and my 2nd best at 5.7(Leblanc).
    Thanks @DFBB.  I went the other way and lost to Manea at 5.8 twice.  Video replay is back and I’ll try flipping my #1 and #2 righties this time for 5.7 and 5.8.

update:  That seems to have worked for me.  I’ve went to 5.10 twice and thought I had it won both times, then promptly grounded into double plays. : (  I kept my emotions in check the 3rd time and beat 5.10 without making an out.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Does anyone know a rough figure of bxp when you get the repeat player in gold? I got Yu today and leveled him up to gold and wanna see if its worth cycling again. I often hear everyone raving on the bxp return for a player. Is the gold for boost with it in bxp return?
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @slafrance2
    If you have Yu in Gold, I think you get between 6-7k per cycle just for the duplicate player reward, and then another 3-5k from the other tower rewards and draft picks. So, if you cycle like mad today you could earn between 100k - 200k. I am getting bored, but I've cycled a few times and and up about 50k or so. I might have to take a break soon, it's just too much of a grind right now. 

And if WOH isn't tedious/repetitive/monotonous enough for you, there's always Slugfest...
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Holy Crap lol. I didn't think it was close to that. I guess ill keep going another time or too if i can. Thank you much @JEDDDOGGY
    Well with that XP possibly coming in will be able to level up my slugfest guys into gold :-)
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I took Yu to G1.  I got 5402 XP for my second cycle.
  • Options
    TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I still can’t beat it. Can’t get past Baur even with Sanchez, every time I play it I get 6 unhitable curveballs in a row. That and my videos don’t work so I have to spend gold on batting boosts and still can’t win. And all my hitting upgrades are maxed out with the Yankees pennants sitting at 45/60. Do I just suck or something?
  • Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    TBWepa said:
    I still can’t beat it. Can’t get past Baur even with Sanchez, every time I play it I get 6 unhitable curveballs in a row. That and my videos don’t work so I have to spend gold on batting boosts and still can’t win. And all my hitting upgrades are maxed out with the Yankees pennants sitting at 45/60. Do I just suck or something?
    Without good keepers, I'd work on getting My Legend capped.  I know it's expensive but he will be your best hitter for WOH in Gold (unless you pick up prime players and are able to cap them).
  • Options
    TBWepa said:
    Without good keepers, I'd work on getting My Legend capped.  I know it's expensive but he will be your best hitter for WOH in Gold (unless you pick up prime players and are able to cap them).
    What I don’t get is that there are some people able to cycle this with no problem. With or without keepers or legends. I was able to do Monday just fine but today for some reason I’m just shit 
  • Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Most of the people who multi cycle have great keepers (Suzuki, Mantle, Clark, etc.) maxed with double skills and their Legend which would be the top three hitters in your lineup.  You will be able to cycle if you put in the time, but it's a lot harder.  I'd recommend trying to level My Legend or buying a Prime hitter (but leveling him will be very annoying at this stage).
  • Options
    Most of the people who multi cycle have great keepers (Suzuki, Mantle, Clark, etc.) maxed with double skills and their Legend which would be the top three hitters in your lineup.  You will be able to cycle if you put in the time, but it's a lot harder.  I'd recommend trying to level My Legend or buying a Prime hitter (but leveling him will be very annoying at this stage).
    Yea I’m trying to get there. Been working on level 5 for 3 hours now. Lol. The my legends are so hard to level. It would take me about a month to max him at gold. Probably should have stayed silver
  • Options
    JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I was able to cycle in about 30 minutes with a Silver Team @ 77k strength. Only used one restart because they changed up the final four of level 5. No gold used. One of the easiest WOH. Darvish was a decent reward IMO. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Does anyone know a rough figure of bxp when you get the repeat player in gold? I got Yu today and leveled him up to gold and wanna see if its worth cycling again. I often hear everyone raving on the bxp return for a player. Is the gold for boost with it in bxp return?
    I believe its 7030 bxp today for cycling once YU is capped  
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Yu made my team.....he’s the best Wed prize to date this year.   Held back on skills since I’m saving for gold.  
  • Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    FML
    5-10, 3 continues with 80 boost and still lost. 
    What a FN waste of my gold. 

FU Glu
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    likenight said:
    FML
    5-10, 3 continues with 80 boost and still lost. 
    What a FN waste of my gold. 

FU Glu
    Who are you using and what are the skills and their levels?  I had one bad string on 5-10 when I went 0-3. Other than that it wasn’t too bad 
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Last hour they seemed to crank up the difficulty for me.  Was stuck on level 4 even though I already cycled easily 4 times earlier today.
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @TBWepa. I could not beat it with my live boost and 80 gold boost with the same Sanchez at gold 10. My skill is only at 4/20. But I did beat him without the live boost and only the 80 gold. So idk what happened. But i def thought this was tougher today. 
  • Options
    sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Impossible in silver with mostly 325 max guys. So much cash wasted. Over an hour on lvl 5 and can't get passed 5.8 in 5 attempts. Only mustered a single hit with PoTM Alonso who was crushing any lefty Monday.
    Man. Was pretty easy for me again at silver. Also have 325 guys except Mantle and Alonso.  Just 
    used gold 4-10, 5-7, 5-10
  • Options
    Man. Was pretty easy for me again at silver. Also have 325 guys except Mantle and Alonso.  Just 
    used gold 4-10, 5-7, 5-10
    Eventually got through but first cycle took 3 hours. Second cycle 20 minutes to lvl 5 and then 25 mins for lvl 5. Tried a third but couldnt get passed 5.10 after 3 attempts. Slugfest wasnt terribly tough, I just really suck at it. Think I have the SF yips! Shanking everything waiting for that sneaky fast one...
  • Options
    bravesborobravesboro Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    TBWepa said:

• Options
    bravesborobravesboro Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Curveballs in this game have ridiculous unrealistic movement.  It’s crazy lol
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Lester’s curve goes so far that it falls off of my phone screen and then reappears. How can I hit that
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Turn your phone to landscape mode 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    The 2-8 and 1-7 curves are the absolute worst. Never in the strike zone and if outside to same-hand batter, impossible to foul off yet still a strike. Love getting those to start AB with 2 outs. Over before it started.
  • Options
    Yeah I just stopped swinging at those pitches lol