Options

Lololol

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts

Comments

• Options

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    According to baseball-reference.com he’s played exactly zero games at 2B this year.
  • Options
    coolpixercoolpixer Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    A quick google search fixes this... come on :/ 
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    2nd Baseman are hard to come by so I'm sure having him wrong is beneficial to some. So long as they don't change his position later in the day like they did Vazquez, then who cares. I'd be pissed spending money on a position I needed then have it revamped afterwards. Either change it and leave the already bought versions alone or just leave it be.
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    players for sale who r 2b...

chavis 
    keston 
    im sure im missing 1 more
  • Options
    He's a 340 with 2 great skills. Just saying, 2B & C seem to be the weak spots this year. I know once my Lowe PotM crashes, I'll be hurting there myself.
  • Options
    He's a 340 with 2 great skills. Just saying, 2B & C seem to be the weak spots this year. I know once my Lowe PotM crashes, I'll be hurting there myself.

• Options
    Ok, keepers don't count and Mondesi smokes the rest of that list. You must be a 2B magnet cause I haven't hit anything aside from that Torres.
  • Options
    TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I submitted a ticket to them as well. Seems like the only players in this game are second basemen. Maybe Glu should install players with a double position so middle infielders don’t have to stick to one position since most of them can play both, have played both, or do play both. And watch next week they will come out with a prime second baseman too lol 
  • Options
    I remember last year Glu came out with a“Utility Players Box”....oddly enough they only played 1 position.  I have the impression that this feature would be a programming nightmare for the Dev Team
    Well they probably get paid well enough to handle those kinds of nightmares. And it would only be with Middle Infielders. Just like outfielders in the game can play all three while we know damn well that there are some that could not play one of those outfield positions in reality. So instead of a (SS) or (2B) it would just be (MINF) 
  • Options
    Really.
  • Options
    culbersonmvp2019culbersonmvp2019 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    why bother complaining about glu sucking ass when we all know they do
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Same thing happened a couple weeks ago with Felope Vazquez. They had him as a SP, but after the weekend event and after I mentioned something g to CS he went to a SR
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Been to 10 Home games and watched every road game...looks like a ss to me.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Yea I sent in a ticket or five (evidence) to them yesterday at about 2pm central. Still haven’t heard back anything. Hoping others sent in tickets as well 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    You ever wonder if they just do things like this on purpose to make sure CS has something to do?  Like they just want them to have busy work 
  • Options
    You ever wonder if they just do things like this on purpose to make sure CS has something to do?  Like they just want them to have busy work 
    Either that or they just like to screw with their players. Drive them nuts to see how many complaint tickets they can rack up like in Season 9 of The Office when they build a pyramid of complaint tickets. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    They did the same thing with Baez a few weeks ago.  Only has played SS this year but Glu still put him at 2nd
  • Options
    They did the same thing with Baez a few weeks ago.  Only has played SS this year but Glu still put him at 2nd
    True but baez has also played most of his career to this point as second but will soon surpass that at SS. Mondesi is kind of the other way around but they aren’t going to move him to 2nd unless KC picks up a raw talent there at short. The same could be said for Machado, but now Tatis is in the majors, Manny goes back to third. 
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts

I sent a ticket in as well and they asked for a screenshot  Weird 
  • Options
    It’s been over 24 hours since I’ve sent in a ticket about it and no response yet. 
  • Options